HW GOAT? There is only one answer that matters.

It’s utterly ridiculous because at that time, MMA was so young. Fedor was without doubt the finest fighter of his generation, but the sport has completely changed and evolved. He would be absolutely battered by someone like Cain.

HW GOAT = Fedor and its not even close
GOAT = between Fedor & GSP, Aldo top 3

It’s utterly ridiculous because at that time, MMA was so young. Fedor was without doubt the finest fighter of his generation, but the sport has completely changed and evolved. He would be absolutely battered by someone like Cain.
Completely changed and evolved? It's so evolved that Cain has only had 1 win in 4 years and is now past his prime? So evolved that Ngannou doesn't even train grappling? So evolved that Stipe gets rocked every fight now? So evolved that Reem can't take a punch? So evolved that Werdum is 40 and Hunt is 43? So evolved that JDS is now past his prime?

Actually nothing has evolved. This is the worst HW era we have ever seen.

In the mid 2000s the HW division was so damn deep and talented. Nowadays we got rookies like Ngannou and Black Beast in the top 10. Back in the day we had a much larger pool of very skilled HWs

Ngannou was #1 contender in 2018. And The guy didn´t train in the ground, no TDD and has cardio for 1 round. Where is the evolution?

Evolution believers are the worst brainlets in the forum.

And fedor would lose to middleweights....

Henderson weighted 207 lbs the night before, thus by definition he was a HW

So, STFU troll.

Fedor was champion for 7 years.
Nogueira was the #1-3 guy for 8 years.
Stipe has been champion for less than 2 years and is only on a 6 fight win streak.

That's really all that needs to be said.

Fedor was champion for 7 years.
Nogueira was the #1-3 guy for 8 years.
Stipe has been champion for less than 2 years and is only on a 6 fight win streak.
That's really all that needs to be said.
For sure the hw division was extremely shallow back then

I like Fedor and he still the HW GOAT so far, but no, Stipe at the cage would murder him, MMA and HW evolved at the last 10 years, Stipe is the most complete HW ever.
For sure the hw division was extremely shallow back then
HW is so evolved we have 40 year old PRIDE fighters littering the top of the division.
Also bjj blue belts like Ngannou and Lewis sniffing the top of the division too.

No joke, Heath Herring was a more complete fighter than most of the newer HWs on the roster.
The evolution of the HW and LHW divisions is a complete fallacy.

How does Fedors thread survive in a UFC forum he has never and will never fight for the UFC and they get pretty old.
Not sure which is worse Fedor threads or GOAT threads
This guy showed how big of a newb he is.

This forum is the HWS pride and ufc

Cain is much thicker than Fedor..... not sure what you're looking at but remember, muscle outweighs fat. Take away that Fedor belly and I'm sure you would be surprised. In his prime he fought as low as 225. He could certainly make 205 with a nutritionist. But hes a guy who likes food and fights at a natural weight.

They are very similar build, height and weight especially kettlebell fedor. I just love how it’s fedor beat all these giants but not the same with Cain considering they were damn near the same size and Cain murdered Brock and Bigfoot…2 legit fighters not hmc and Zulu …whatever tho sherdog gone sherdog and fedorists gone fedorist.

You act like Henderson was just another run of the mill MW lol moron.
He's an all time great who weighed in at 207 which i believe is HW right braniac? Fedor weighed only 223, so let's do a little math ok, and just shout the answer right out if you get it Ok?
223-207=16 whopping lbs!!!!!
To put that in perspective, Stipe was just outweighed by 17lbs in a HW fight. Making sense now? Ok moving on.
The word "ducking" gets thrown around here more than your mother by your father. I really don't need to go through Fedors resume, you can go wiki it. You'll find a whole bunch of other legends on it that Fedor destroyed. If you really think he "ducked" the UFC to avoid fighting Brock leaner and Travis browne, again that would bring us ALL the way back to you being really stupid. Facts bud.

2/10.

Cool troll post.

Lucky I blessed you with this much of a response.

Stipe is the guy right now, the UFC HW division although shallow is the pinnacle of competition, he’s broken the record and he’s beaten guys who’ve beat Fedor.

Basically it’s just going to be an argument of accomplishments, it’s just sad that Fedor is going this route to end his career, a few more KO’s and nobody is going to remember the glory days.

I think Werdum is the goat if he avenges his loss to Stipe

I've got prime Fedor beating Stipe, too quick, explosive and a vastly superior grappler. Stipe wouldn't have a huge size advantage either really, Stipe has solid technical boxing but the relentless pressure from offensive striking and clinch exchanges would be too much for Stipe, much how Fedor beat CC or Cain beat JDS.

As it stands, Fedor was the ultimate HW MMA fighter.

The guy was SO slick on the ground, he moved around like a middle weight. He could stand with anyone in the world, and had a solid fucking chin.

Crocop was another elite HW, insane power could whip Stipe's ass no doubt about it.

Stipe is good, no doubt about it. If he gets through Werdum without Werdum running in with his chin up. Stipes stock will seriously rise in my eyes. However, another GOAT to consider IS Werdum, the guy has serious skills, and pretty much beat everyone and gave Fedor his first loss, even when we all thought Fedor was unstoppable.

Time will tell with Stipe. He still has a long career ahead of him, it will be interesting how this all unfolds.

But as of now, Fedor is the all time great, imo.

Back