HW rankings

JBJISGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog released its most recent HW rankings, Matt Mitrione is not listed in the top 10 or 5 honorable mention spots…so basically top 15. Thoughts sherdog???

Pretty lazy thread......no link......nothing......?

C'mon man

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/2/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-132441

He would (and did) wreck Lewis
He would (and did) get extinguished by Rothwell
Barnett would destroy
Tybu might outwrestle, but Meat might put his lights out, just like Beast
I think he could beat Volkov

All in all, Lewis is a bit too high, Barnett, Rothwell, and Mitrione are all too low.
For Barnett and Rothwell, either remove them for inactivity or keep them and give them a serious ranking, but don't put them too low because they've been (maybe) suspended.

Sherdogs rankings are the ONLY ones not putting Matt in the top 10 or 15 in the world because they suck lol.

FIGHT MATRIX HW RANKINGS=#11

MMAJUNKIE HW RANKINGS=#10

MMAWEEKLY HW RANKINGS=#10

MMARANKINGS HW RANKINGS=#8

Meathead is indeed a top 10 he in the world regardless of the org.........

Where you at JBJ?This is your shitty thread atleast put in some effort lmao.

Sherdogs rankings are the ONLY ones not putting Matt in the top 10 or 15 in the world because they suck lol.

FIGHT MATRIX HW RANKINGS=#11

MMAJUNKIE HW RANKINGS=#10

MMAWEEKLY HW RANKINGS=#10

MMARANKINGS HW RANKINGS=#8

Meathead is indeed a top 10 he in the world regardless of the org.........

Where you at JBJ?This is your shitty thread atleast put in some effort lmao.

Bro sherdog does not even have him in top 15.

Name one HW that he has beat that was in the top 10 at the time.

I will wait here breh!

Sherdogs rankings aren't good or ever considered the go-to rankings......they are the ONLY ones not ranking him in the top 10-15 meanwhile respected often quoted rankings all say otherwise.

He already beat Derrick lewis (and is undefeated in bellator since)who in the rankings you reference is now #10......also

Rothwell,Barnett,and VELASQUEZ should be removed for inactivity......

Meathead is a top 10-15 guy in the world.

Sherdogs rankings aren't good or ever considered the go-to rankings......they are the ONLY ones not ranking him in the top 10-15 meanwhile respected often quoted rankings all say otherwise.

He already beat Derrick lewis (and is undefeated in bellator since)who in the rankings you reference is now #10......also

Rothwell,Barnett,and VELASQUEZ should be removed for inactivity......

Meathead is a top 10-15 guy in the world.

You have a reading comprehension issue??? Green Lewis was not sniffing the top 15 when Mitrione beat him.

Again, I will ask you the same question: who has Mitrione beat that was in the top 10 AT THE TIME he beat them?!?!?

I don't have to.....where do I claim he beat string of top ranked GUYS?What he has done is beat some mid tier UFC guys including lewis and has been undefeated since.

Derrick lewis hasn't changed since they fought,he was losing to tybura and got a lucky shot to rock him.Lewis style is kill or be killed......and mitrione destroyed him and would do so in a rematch.

You still don't answer how Barnett, rothwell,and Velasquez are ranked in the rankings you reference........or how sherdogs shitty rankings are the ONLY ones ranking him low.Your welcome......i actually put effort into your half assed thread ......but it still sucks.

To me Mitrione is somewhere in the range of 10-15 and can improve a tad if he wins this tournament. It's not the most impressive tournament talent wise but he's beaten Nelson and will need to beat either King Mo/Bader and then probably Mir or Fedor. That's pretty impressive at HW where anyone can KO you.

To me Mitrione is somewhere in the range of 10-15 and can improve a tad if he wins this tournament. It's not the most impressive tournament talent wise but he's beaten Nelson and will need to beat either King Mo/Bader and then probably Mir or Fedor. That's pretty impressive at HW where anyone can KO you.

The tournament is filled with lhw and old fat heavyweights. Also there is no fighter in that tournament ranked in the top 10 in either lhw or hw. If Meathead manages to win the tournament I would graciously put him in that 11-15 range I guess.

The tournament is filled with lhw and old fat heavyweights. Also there is no fighter in that tournament ranked in the top 10 in either lhw or hw. If Meathead manages to win the tournament I would graciously put him in that 11-15 range I guess.

I mean Meat's been close regardless for a while and most of the top 15 have lost recently. Roy's faded but still is a nice win for Meathead to get that one back. Sometimes you force your way into the top 10 by quantity rather than quality. If he keeps beating who's in front of him I still think it'll get him there. No guarantee though because honestly aside from Chael everyone in this tournament is dangerous with strikes and he doesn't have an amazing chin. Hopefully Kongo or Minakov gets a fight soon in Bellator then the winner of this tournament will have either of them or maybe Sergei to throw down with after.

Back