"I’m going to embarrass him, put him on his back, knee on belly & hand on throat" --- Tony Ferguson

Tony is one of those guys who gets his ass kicked until his opponents adrenaline dump themselves, is that really an ideal strategy vs Khabib? Tony will struggle to stop the takedown, keep in mind that even though Khabib looks awkward on his feet he has shown that he has a very good understanding of distance. Tony’s best chances are to win off his back (doubtful) or survive the onslaught and take over late (most likely option, but it’s wholly dependent on Khabib tapering off). I think Tony gets steamrolled 50-44 something like that with one of the early round being 10-8 Khabib.

Don’t understand how you can’t be a fan of tony. Sure he’s cringe but this is great stuff. Tony really believes what he is saying and that is what is so entertaining about it. Tony is tenacious, with crazy cardio, unorthodox movement and grappling with power and killer instinct. This is as tough as a fight will get for khabib and tony is underrated

Tony is one of those guys who gets his ass kicked until his opponents adrenaline dump themselves

this
(And that's entirely intentional and what's he comfortable with)

don't agree with anything else you said

Don’t understand how you can’t be a fan of tony.

exactly
I'm a mcgregor fan and would love to see him fight tony
mcgregor has the smack talk etc to make him stand out but Tony lives it and you have to admire that

That little fat Tiramisu can killer better make fucking weight this time!

I am thoroughly looking forward and hoping he is punished by El Cucuy for pulling that shit.

Hope Tony puts those words to actions and kicks his fucking ass pompous ass in very degrading fashion.

WAR EL CUCUY RAWR

071415-UFC-184-Tony-Ferguson-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high_.581.jpg

Source: https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1510881

Very interested to see someone finally throw damage to Khabib's body

A 200 lbs man cutting to 155 cannot sustain a heavy body attack​
There is no way Khabib walks around at 200 lol more like 175-180 max.

If anything, Tony cuts from closer to 200. He's huge. As big or bigger than a lot of WWs.

He dwarfed RDA in their fight.

Last edited:
"I’m going to embarrass him," Ferguson recently told

I will remember

“I’m going to hold my hand up like a (expletive) wolverine claw and I’m going to tell him to (expletive) quit.”

<30>

Lol, I bet he’s gonna punch him like infinity times!

Tony has all the crazy required to beat someone like Khabib or anyone at LW. He has heart, cardio, toughness, offensive standing skills, offensive off his back.

This will probably be the other guys' greatest win of their careers.

He’s got the right idea with the body attacks.

Khabib has a very high guard with his hands and it leaves him vulnerable to body shots.

Let’s see if Tony can exploit it. He could risk getting a kick caught and body punches leave him near Khabibs clinch range unless he is throwing straights.

Body shots are always a good investment in a long fight especially where the winner might be decided by who has the best cardio.

Tony got dominated by staphed lee before he gassed

The only way tony wins this is if khabib od on tiramisu the night before

this
(And that's entirely intentional and what's he comfortable with)

don't agree with anything else you said
First of all, it’s not intentional. If he could win early he would.
Second, he’s clearly made a good assessment of his strengths and weaknesses and has developed his game to account for his weaknesses so I’m not saying you’re entirely wrong but let’s not pretend that anyone chooses to get mounted by Kevin Lee or destroyed by Lando. Tony has shown he’s durable as fuck but much like Gaethje it’s only a matter of time until his limit is reached. The bottom line is Tony affords his opponents wwaaaaaaayyyyy too much opportunity to finish him but he certainly deserves credit for avoiding it thus far.

I often dont doubt ruthless and fearless psycopaths like Tony. He is just like those russians doing insane stuff on videos.

Rooting for Tony but I see him just getting taken down creating a few scrambles than being dragged down again for 5 rounds.

Hope I'm wrong though

First of all, it’s not intentional. If he could win early he would.

No you're right, that was badly worded by me. I meant he expects it. Someone starts getting the better of him, gets real close to being over or seriously in trouble, but there's zero panic, that durability to take the punishment and know the storm will pass, his turn will come to inflict damage (usually with his opponent now a little spent too)

Droppin' them fifth ward B's on 'im.

Back