"I’m going to embarrass him, put him on his back, knee on belly & hand on throat" --- Tony Ferguson

Finish within 2.5 rounds goes to Khabib anything after that is Tony's win. I also don't doubt Tony by crazy KO in the first round.

Tony is 100% right.

He’s in Khabib’s head deeper than black beast is in his wife.

On Thursday during the press conference he’s gonn wish Khabib luck with the weight cut and on Friday we’ll hear how Khabib is again in the hospital. Then Chiesa or some shit gets moved up to take a beating from Tony.

i actually believe him. not saying that will happen but i believe that Tony is being honest here. thats how he really feels. thats great. WAR El Cucuy

this. Whoever wins this is the best lw in the world imo (please don't attack me mcgregor fans. That's not meant as a sleight to him. I want him to come back and perhaps show he's the best)

Grapplers like khabib are extremely rare. With khabib s current skill set. (There’s no doubt he will still improve) he isn’t going to lose for a long time.

Tony gets his ass kicked in about every fight (its credit to tony going through that and winning)

Khabib is still young, he hasn’t made a lot of money and is cut from a totally different cloth than the vast majority of mma fighters. And is hungry.

A guy like khabib with his upbringing and skill set is just a gigantic advantage against any man.
Tony will realize this fight night.

Most of these guys are just snowflakes compared to khabib.
It’s kind of like how your grand father or maybe even your great grandfather was compared to you delicate privilidged ,basically what girls once were decades ago are now you modern men.
And you think your king shit
until you get a boomerang shoved in your ass. And you want the police to protect you from said man who put a boomerang in your butt.
You another guy and you can’t keep the boomerang out of your ass despite your entire objective being stopping a boomerang from entering your anus.

Well I digress.
,I think khabib will stop tony. Ref stoppage. Limbs trapped eating unanswered punches.

Very excited for this either way.

0d6b0b479d1e575f2db4b441b24bd391d316f3ac3cb48ed404a4bbe701b25bb2.jpg

Khabib will get him down, but I think Tony lights him up a bit before it happens. And when Tony gets back up, he does it some more. Combined with his active guard, Khabib will tire out sooner or later. When that happens, Tony does like he says and attacks Khabib's body to gas him out, then he grabs the neck and puts Khabib to sleep.

Yeaaaaahhhhhh !!!

El cucuy is legit crazy khabob has no idea what he got himself into, tony might lose the first two rds but after that he’s taking over, khabob will be looking for his corner to stop it.

Watch.

The man needs confidence and has it. You have to turn your fear into fire and learn to control it like it's an everyday thing. The problem is Khabib Nurmagomedov who is the LW version of red devil Fedor. This fight is like that Prime Cro-Cop/Fedor fight. Only Khabib doesn't have the striking of Fedor but for his weight class I believe he's a stronger version in the takedown department. A lot of times Fedor would engage and get the better and then a throw to the ground.

Khabib has one gameplan and that is to get on top and maul you. That's pretty much all that's on the menu. I just think Khabib is too good not to be a champion but I respect Tony.

he got rocked by Lee so I'm not too high on him in this fight. His ability to keep the fight standing is what is gonna make the fight winnable for him.

Grapplers like khabib are extremely rare. With khabib s current skill set. (There’s no doubt he will still improve) he isn’t going to lose for a long time.

Tony gets his ass kicked in about every fight (its credit to tony going through that and winning)

Khabib is still young, he hasn’t made a lot of money and is cut from a totally different cloth than the vast majority of mma fighters. And is hungry.

A guy like khabib with his upbringing and skill set is just a gigantic advantage against any man.
Tony will realize this fight night.

Most of these guys are just snowflakes compared to khabib.
It’s kind of like how your grand father or maybe even your great grandfather was compared to you delicate privilidged ,basically what girls once were decades ago are now you modern men.
And you think your king shit
until you get a boomerang shoved in your ass. And you want the police to protect you from said man who put a boomerang in your butt.
You another guy and you can’t keep the boomerang out of your ass despite your entire objective being stopping a boomerang from entering your anus.

Well I digress.
,I think khabib will stop tony. Ref stoppage. Limbs trapped eating unanswered punches.

Very excited for this either way.

I didn't read this whole post but I feel obligated to mention that khabib has stated he doesn't care about money (iirc). Regardless he basically has extremely wealthy patrons who provide everything he needs. This is just speculation but I'd be surprised if he didn't have a good chunk of cash stashed away

071415-UFC-184-Tony-Ferguson-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high_.581.jpg

Source: https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1510881

Very interested to see someone finally throw damage to Khabib's body

A 200 lbs man cutting to 155 cannot sustain a heavy body attack​
So when did knee on belly and rubber guard become a transition to one another? The kid needs to get an actual game plan together, his words make him seem like he's nervous and all over the place in his thoughts. And.. how did them attacks to the body workout for Johnson? Ferguson couldn't even stop Castillo or Lee in the wrestling.. and didn't hurt Castillo from the bottom.

El Cucuy is winning this fight.

He’s bat-shit crazy and truly believes all these things he’s saying. That’s what makes him so great. The fact that he is crazy. How many people are wanting to fight Khabib as badly as Tony does since Khabib jumped onto the scene? Nobody.

Just keep doing what you’re doing Tony. It’s gonna be a damn war.

Agree

kabib is a beast..but Tony isn't going to get destroyed in the grappling department.

he's too good on the ground great conditioning good/creative striker

The rest of the card is shit but I'm still going to order it just for this war

There is no way Khabib walks around at 200 lol more like 175-180 max.

If anything, Tony cuts from closer to 200. He's huge. As big or bigger than a lot of WWs.

He dwarfed RDA in their fight.
Khabib and Ferguson are both 190+

Back