I’m pretty excited for whyte-parker

{<huh}

You're way off. Black/white refers to race. Parker is Pacific Islander.
Lol, say what!?
Jesus christ....

ad_188246318-e1447838024852.jpg

So what 'race' do you use 'Black' as a reference for??
To me it's a colour, to you they're a race?
See where I'm going with this?

Jesus christ lol...
You are so desperate to prove some form of null and void point.

There were two guys in the ring yesterday.
White/Black.
Now if that was said, which one would you associate with which colour :
Answer honestly.

: just in case you can't remember as far as last night, this is the fight that I am referring to :

View attachment 413879 View attachment 413881 View attachment 413883

Maybe people would be less triggered if Parker was described as the 'paler' one.

Lol, say what!?
Jesus christ....

View attachment 413969

So what 'race' do you use 'Black' as a reference for??
To me it's a colour, to you they're a race?
See where I'm going with this?

Lol you can't make up your own definitions of black.

This person is black:

565dc01c84307658008b65e2-1136-851.jpg

This person is not:

main-qimg-37a8a88dbd20070c4b660634d3639181

Black and white are literally options in the racial census. You're very confused.

Lol you can't make up your own definitions of black.

This person is black:

565dc01c84307658008b65e2-1136-851.jpg

This person is not:

main-qimg-37a8a88dbd20070c4b660634d3639181
Did you follow the context of the conversation or just jump in late to try and be smart?

If those two were in a fight and wearing the same colour shorts -
I'd prob differentiate them by saying Asian and half cast.

You know last night's main event, what were the white guy and black guys names?
If you can answer that, then there's nothing else to say.
Don't worry, you don't have to reply :*

Did you follow the context of the conversation or just jump in late to try and be smart?

If those two were in a fight and wearing the same colour shorts -
I'd prob differentiate them by saying Asian and half cast.

You know last night's main event, what were the white guy and black guys names?
If you can answer that, then there's nothing else to say.
Don't worry, you don't have to reply :*

You did a complete 180, I thought black and white meant colors to you? Asian ain't a color bud. Half cast must be a regional thing, I've never heard anyone called that in my life.

Black and white are official races in the US. Where are you from?

You did a complete 180, I thought black and white meant colors to you? Asian ain't a color bud. Half cast must be a regional thing, I've never heard anyone called that in my life.
You've never heard someone being labeled half cast eh...
Hmm, interesting, where you from?

As I said in the convo (that I don't think you actually followed but just triggered on one comment) I used the colours of the guys to differentiate between the two (refer back to what you actually tagged me in when you replied) then explained it in the next message....
But you an several others jumped on the 'he's not black, he's from new zealand' lol, well, in that context, yes, it is just colour...
You can be a black, white or in between New Zealander, Parker, is somewhere inbetween but in terms of him and Dillian, he's very much white.

Here's four 'new Zealanders' :
ad_188246318-e1447838024852.jpg p2399.jpg p1856.jpg p1302.jpg
"he's not white, he's from new zealand"
Lol

Joseph isn't white mate, he's Samoan / New Zealand.

Imran Khan is pale for a Pakistani, do you consider him white as well?
Stop it. Stop turning this into a shit show! The fights were great. Who gives a shit what colour anyone was.

Why 8s this even here. What's the point? Fucks sake the fights yesterday were awesome yet we are arguing about skin colour like a bunch of fucking Muppets.

C'mon..

The good news for us fans is that no matter what it will be a great fight. I dont think there is any further doubt that Whyte is right there with the best of them. Fury (at his best, which may never exist again) is the only bad matchup for him on paper. Hes got brass balls and can bang in his own right, so hes going to give Wilder and AJ fits as long as his chin doesnt get crumbled by a bomb.

I dont favor him over either but I sure as hell dont count him out or write him off. Live dog if ever there was one. Love that guys grit.
Absolutely bang on. I th8nk parker was a little happier with himself after finding 9ut he could actually go for it. I'm thinking he will be slightly more assertive next time because that did cost him. 20 seconds earlier and dillian would have been fucked.

And that knockout from chisora was world class.

The division looks immense right now. Credit to all the fighters yesterday. Chisora vs takam was a damned war. And some of the best rounds of heavy weight boxing we will see.

You've never heard someone being labeled half cast eh...
Hmm, interesting, where you from?

As I said in the convo (that I don't think you actually followed but just triggered on one comment) I used the colours of the guys to differentiate between the two (refer back to what you actually tagged me in when you replied) then explained it in the next message....
But you an several others jumped on the 'he's not black, he's from new zealand' lol, well, in that context, yes, it is just colour...
You can be a black, white or in between New Zealander, Parker, is somewhere inbetween but in terms of him and Dillian, he's very much white.

Here's four 'new Zealanders' :
View attachment 413985 View attachment 413987 View attachment 413989 View attachment 413991
"he's not white, he's from new zealand"
Lol

The US obviously. You clearly aren't. What country?

You started on about colors but the second I posted a pic of an Indian guy you switched to Asian, which isn't a color at all. You're not even consistent. You wouldn't call the Indian guy black so clearly it's not about colors.

Steph Curry is black. A light skinned black guy, but black nonetheless. I'd also bet wherever you're from probably uses black and white as official races.

You started on about colors but the second I posted a pic of an Indian guy you switched to Asian, which isn't a color at all. You're not even consistent. You wouldn't call the Indian guy black so clearly it's not about colors.

Steph Curry is black. A light skinned black guy, but black nonetheless. I'd also bet wherever you're from probably uses black and white as official races.
Sigh
You are hard work man....

Absolutely bang on. I th8nk parker was a little happier with himself after finding 9ut he could actually go for it. I'm thinking he will be slightly more assertive next time because that did cost him. 20 seconds earlier and dillian would have been fucked.

And that knockout from chisora was world class.

The division looks immense right now. Credit to all the fighters yesterday. Chisora vs takam was a damned war. And some of the best rounds of heavy weight boxing we will see.
Im going to watch the Del Boy fight tonight with a couple beers and some BBQ. Looking forward to it.

Feels great to be excited for HWs again.

Half caste refers to someone of mixed race usually half black/half white.

If you have a white mum and black Dad. You are mixed race (or half caste). Your not a light skinned black person. Because your race is half black and half white.

Half caste refers to someone of mixed race usually half black/half white.

If you have a white mum and black Dad. You are mixed race (or half caste). Your not a light skinned black person. Because your race is half black and half white.

In the US when casually referring to someone it's just black, or African American. People were classed and segregated based on their race. One drop rule. It didn't matter if you had a white mom, you were still expected to sit at the back of the bus.

In the US when casually referring to someone it's just black, or African American. People were classed and segregated based on their race. One drop rule. It didn't matter if you had a white mom, you were still expected to sit at the back of the bus.

I know people with one black parent and one white parent tend to be labelled as black. Even though technically they are as much white as they are black in racial terms. They are of mixed Race.

Half caste is a term that is now not classed as politically correct so people use the term mixed race instead. In England they are English not African English. Nationality and race are two seperate things.. I don't understand how you can be African and american. Your either one or the other. White americans aren't called European Americans are they? So it doesn't make sense.

I know people with one black parent and one white parent tend to be labelled as black. Even though technically they are as much white as they are black in racial terms. They are of mixed Race.

Half caste is a term that is now not classed as politically correct so people use the term mixed race instead. In England they are English not African English. Nationality and race are two seperate things.. I don't understand how you can be African and american. Your either one or the other. White americans aren't called European Americans are they? So it doesn't make sense.

I’ve got mixed race cousins. They generally identify themselves as both black and white, but most of their relatives that they are close to are white. However the only prejudice they get tends to be from white people, or at least from what I’ve seen over the years

We are all mixed race, why do we need to differentiate these days?

We are all mixed race, why do we need to differentiate these days?

personally it’s not how I identify myself but to many it is important. Skin colour/heritage is a bigger issue to my cousins simply because they have been judged and abused based on it.

Back