I’m pretty excited for whyte-parker

I remember when people used to talk about how Parker was going to destroy all the current British heavyweights. <45>

Parker lacks that killer instinct

He was getting roughed up in there and he hated it

Parker lacks that killer instinct

He was getting roughed up in there and he hated it
He did for the most part yea. But that last round showed me he can do that. And that he can be more assertive when he wants to be.. the rest is just down to him. He is way too nice though.

He did for the most part yea. But that last round showed me he can do that. And that he can be more assertive when he wants to be.. the rest is just down to him. He is way too nice though.
Ya, I wonder if hes kicking himself now for not laying it out there earlier. Now granted, he did get cracked himself a few rounds before that and giving it your all for a finish can definitely get your block knocked off, but he definitely looked capable of pulling the trigger in that last round.

Im going have a look back and see what the corner was saying to him. I dont remember much as I was watching around a camp fire.

If someone is white, they are white....
I'm not on about their country, culture, religion, origin or background - simply the colour.
"he's not white, he's Samoan/New Zealand"

OK, he's maori but what are you actually trying to say?
Like, if you say someone cant be of a colour cos of their heritage or country of birth, then what are you implying 'black' is?

Because your talking strictly "colour" as in blue.

But you have to know that when people say white or black then there are two distinct racial groups that refers to in mainstream public and media discussion.

Black usually refers to anyone of African decent and white is usually for Western Europeans.

That's just the way it is, I didn't make up the rules.

Because your talking strictly "colour" as in blue.

But you have to know that when people say white or black then there are two distinct racial groups that refers to in mainstream public and media discussion.

Black usually refers to anyone of African decent and white is usually for Western Europeans.

That's just the way it is, I didn't make up the rules.
It seems like how this all started is forgotten and really turning into something it isn't lol...
Recap of events :
JayE said "other than walking forward Whyte did nothing whereas although Parker didn't do much, at least he threw something"

My way of saying that I think he's got the two mixed up, as the description is fair but it was in fact Whyte forcing the action, was - you do realise Parker is the white dude and Whyte is the black dude?

Then someone piped up saying 'Parker isn't white'

Now we are fully going into the social anthropology of black and white people lol...
Quite simply, with Whyte and Parker in the ring, the most obvious and distinct difference in the twos appearance, was their colour...
Is that fair to say?

I know people with one black parent and one white parent tend to be labelled as black. Even though technically they are as much white as they are black in racial terms. They are of mixed Race.

Half caste is a term that is now not classed as politically correct so people use the term mixed race instead. In England they are English not African English. Nationality and race are two seperate things.. I don't understand how you can be African and american. Your either one or the other. White americans aren't called European Americans are they? So it doesn't make sense.

African American is just a bullshit pc thing not many actual real ppl use nowadays. African American is useful when it comes to discussing certain societal topics, but most of the time we refer to ourselves as black and white and to each other in the same way. If you're half black/half white then you're considered mixed. Mulatto used to be another name but that's a racist term nowadays and nobody really uses it anymore.

It seems like how this all started is forgotten and really turning into something it isn't lol...
Recap of events :
JayE said "other than walking forward Whyte did nothing whereas although Parker didn't do much, at least he threw something"

My way of saying that I think he's got the two mixed up, as the description is fair but it was in fact Whyte forcing the action, was - you do realise Parker is the white dude and Whyte is the black dude?

Then someone piped up saying 'Parker isn't white'

Now we are fully going into the social anthropology of black and white people lol...
Quite simply, with Whyte and Parker in the ring, the most obvious and distinct difference in the twos appearance, was their colour...
Is that fair to say?

I'm out lol.

Ya, I wonder if hes kicking himself now for not laying it out there earlier. Now granted, he did get cracked himself a few rounds before that and giving it your all for a finish can definitely get your block knocked off, but he definitely looked capable of pulling the trigger in that last round.

Im going have a look back and see what the corner was saying to him. I dont remember much as I was watching around a camp fire.

I think he will be left wondering 'What if?' He had the power to hurt Whyte had he been more aggressive earlier on in the fight. He fights too cautious seems to be his problem.

African American is just a bullshit pc thing not many actual real ppl use nowadays. African American is useful when it comes to discussing certain societal topics, but most of the time we refer to ourselves as black and white and to each other in the same way. If you're half black/half white then you're considered mixed. Mulatto used to be another name but that's a racist term nowadays and nobody really uses it anymore.

I thought if you were half black/half white you were considered black in the states? The one drop rule. I say that because I remember going to a seminar for a book which was about racism and an african-american lady in the audience stood up when addressing the author and said that mixed raced half black people were taken in by the black community and that she thought it was strange in Britain that we don't do that. In Britain she quite rightly pointed out that mixed race people are seen as their own group. She also thought that we were just as racist here in the UK as in the US but we just hid it more. I totally disagreed with her but I guess she couldn't get her head around the UK being less racist.

Back