I’ve got to be honest, these DAZN cards are TRASH.

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What the fuck is the greatest promoter to ever walk this planet doing?

FUCKING GARBAGE, PLOP, POO-POO.

Fuck DAZN.

Doesn't seem to be proving lucrative for him just yet at all

Don't think Eddie understands the US market like he thought he did just yet...

It hasn't been going for that long. I say give it time. At least there are a lot of cards and Canelo is on soon too.

What exactly has it put out so far? i'm in the UK so not 100% sure.

The Beterbiev/Smith card, Jarrell Millers last fight and Matchroom UK cards?

What exactly has it put out so far? i'm in the UK so not 100% sure.

The Beterbiev/Smith card, Jarrell Millers last fight and Matchroom UK cards?
That’s about it. The UK cards have been good overall, but the US cards have been dismal. I expect things to improve next year, but if they don’t I might have to cancel. WBSS appears to be done as well.

I like them. They air cards you wouldn't see otherwise.

This. From my understanding you get to watch the whole card on demand replay as well. looking forward to see the Canelo Fielding undercard with the likes of Bilal Akkawy and Sadam Ali vs Mauricio Herrera

I'm based in the UK, so don't get DAZN but are the cards that bad?

From what I can tell, there haven't been any casual-friendly cards but there has been a lot more content and probably more competitive fights on DAZN than the other networks combined. Maybe ESPN have had a lot of cards, but I only know about 3 of them and they haven't been discussed much.

That’s about it. The UK cards have been good overall, but the US cards have been dismal. I expect things to improve next year, but if they don’t I might have to cancel. WBSS appears to be done as well.

Yeah if those are the US based offerings so far they really need to step it up next year. The Canelo card seems like a half step in the right direction at least.

Yeah if those are the US based offerings so far they really need to step it up next year. The Canelo card seems like a half step in the right direction at least.
I think the Canelo card is Golden Boy, but I could be wrong. I know they’ll be offering 10 Golden Boy cards next year. I’m not sure who we’re going to see on those cards. I’m not even sure who is on the Canelo card this Saturday

There’s a huge mission for many to discredit DAZN because it has a deal with Hearn. These same agendas automatically include GBP whom have a separate deal with DAZN. The LDBC assume that DAZN is strictly Eddie Hearn... lol

Its frustrating in this internet age that I can"t give my money to DAZN to watch their fights because I dont live in the US.

There’s a huge mission for many to discredit DAZN because it has a deal with Hearn. These same agendas automatically include GBP whom have a separate deal with DAZN. The LDBC assume that DAZN is strictly Eddie Hearn... lol

To be fair , I can't imagine the traditional platforms being too happy with DAZN coming along. The rights fees that DAZN are currently offering will have forced them to increase their boxing spend, without a huge increase in content.

I think the Canelo card is Golden Boy, but I could be wrong. I know they’ll be offering 10 Golden Boy cards next year. I’m not sure who we’re going to see on those cards. I’m not even sure who is on the Canelo card this Saturday

Its a co promotion thing I think. Whole thing is slightly confusing in typical boxing fashion though.

Card is nothing earth shattering and obviously the main event is a mismatch, but still, its Canelo, plus the undercard has Lemieux, Farmer, Ryan Garcia, Taylor/Wahlstrom and Sadam Ali so its pretty decent overall.

I think they make up for the lack of quality with the quantity and the price point imo. Between the fights last weekend and the fight coming up on Saturday, I think I got my subscriptions worth for the month.

Back