I always said JDS was juiced up and got flamed.

source.gif

Mods please retroactively ban TS for his self admitted baseless steroid accusations.

he always looked it tbh. lost all his hair before 30 like RAPIDLY too... dat sauce doe

and just to stick with jones and silva hater rhetoric it completely invalidates all of his wins everything he's ever done and ever will do forever for all eternity fuck you ok bye

It's totally depressing movie whose moral is "Americas prisons are shitty"

Totally. America really should make prisons more comfortable for murderers, meth heads, and child molesters. The $30,000 plus thousand dollars per inmate from the tax payer isn't nearly generous enough.

TS not every failed test is for juice you dimwit, currently you still look as stupid as the first time you said it.

somebody made thread with weigh in photos of overeem and jds after their fight and junior looked more suspicious then reem :p

What's up now??

when you said he was juiced up, did you mean that he was using a prescription diuretic? cos thats quite a specific call if so. well done

if however you meant he was taking steroids then go take a nap in the feezer

Have you seen the movie shot caller? Its good here's a trailer.

Good movie, Im gonna make my niece and nephew watch it. I always tell them to call an Uber or me before they get behind the wheel.

It's totally depressing movie whose moral is "Americas prisons are shitty"
I took the moral as "Don't drink and drive, call a fucking Uber." and "1,000 days on the run is better than 1 day in prison."

Last edited:
So where's your proof he did steroids TS?

Back