I am being flamed hard... now!! As we speak!! Online Mods?!

Please sticky this thread in the Heavyweights so we can show how to not keep things private. LOL

Help mods, some guys are not agreeing to my statement that Bas Rutten has a shiny head, please ban them.

This guy is getting flamed more in this thread than the other! Ironic... and awesome.

This guy is getting flamed more in this thread than the other! Ironic... and awesome.

Actually, not even close. You guys are actually being nice.

This guy followed me to three different threads, filled my pm box with fire, and interrupted two IM sessions I had going with a friend from sherdog (I blocked him, then he used another account. I've had to leave my messenger off.)

No excuses though, I deserve what I get on this thread. I let a freakin' worthless turd get under my skin... one that has been banned at least 5 times in the past 3 weeks. My mistake. I'll take whatever you guys want to dish out... like the man I am. I normally don't let what people say bother me at all, and before this I've NEVER tried to get anyone banned. So flame on!! to everyone who reads this thread and can't resist... and don't hold back, I guess I deserve it. No matter what you say or do you couldn't lower yourself to this guy's level. (and why would you want to?)

BTW I noticed someone posted that they should sticky this thread in the HW to show what NOT to do when something like this happens. Whatever... I guess I opened myself up to that too. :redface:

I told him it was a mistake and that you were joking.. sorry bro. I misunderstood you. I asked you in my thread why you were doing it. And you didn't respond, by the time I got ur Pm, i already posted this thread... Dude, total misunderstanding... you gotta be careful... I've NEVER done this before.. to anyone. I promise :redface:

And I only made the post in the quote above, because the guy had followed me here, and had just told me he was joking in a pm... obviously to stop me from doing what I did, I was going along with him to get him to leave me the f**k alone. The only true statement in the quote above is the last statement. (yeah, the guy actually posted on this thread.)

Dude .. you did the right thing in bringing this to someones' attention. What he was doin was intentional and flagrant violation of our rules and most internet fora rules.

Don't let that asshole put a guilt trip on you. Besides ... he's probably back with an equally shitty name already.

Wow, I appreciate your kindness... and respect your intelligence. You hit the nail on the head there. He is back with an equally shitty name already. And he has posted on THIS thread too. It's not too obvious which guy it is, though... /sarcasm mode.

(Not to quote Pink Floyd again, but now can you guys understand, at least a little, why I could have such a "Momentary Lapse of Reason"? Lol.)

Actually, not even close. You guys are actually being nice.

This guy followed me to three different threads, filled my pm box with fire, and interrupted two IM sessions I had going with a friend from sherdog (I blocked him, then he used another account. I've had to leave my messenger off.)

No excuses though, I deserve what I get on this thread. I let a freakin' worthless turd get under my skin... one that has been banned at least 5 times in the past 3 weeks. My mistake. I'll take whatever you guys want to dish out... like the man I am. I normally don't let what people say bother me at all, and before this I've NEVER tried to get anyone banned. So flame on!! to everyone who reads this thread and can't resist... and don't hold back, I guess I deserve it. No matter what you say or do you couldn't lower yourself to this guy's level. (and why would you want to?)

BTW I noticed someone posted that they should sticky this thread in the HW to show what NOT to do when something like this happens. Whatever... I guess I opened myself up to that too. :redface:

F.A.G

No, it's called M.A.N. .... now nut up and be one yourself, either have the sak like everyone else on this steaming pile of a thread and say "why" you feel going by that post that I'm a **g or get ta' steppin', cuz. :icon_cry2

ax: dude...you need to get some control of your emotions and posting. you're sort of a vulernable type and that doesn't seem to do well around here. you draw attention.

always read more than you post, bro. good luck.

ax: dude...you need to get some control of your emotions and posting. you're sort of a vulernable type and that doesn't seem to do well around here. you draw attention.

always read more than you post, bro. good luck.

Lmao at "you need to get control of your emotions". You, me, and the the 16 other guys who have even seen this thread know you're only basing your mean little assessment on my ADMITTED stupid mistake in making this ONE thread. Yep, I drew some crappy attention to myself by starting this thread... all I can do is learn from my mistake and move on. I'm older than 12 so I'm sure I can rebound from this...

BTW-thanks for your concern, I'm sure it's genuine. :icon_lol: And good luck to you too.

Lmao at "you need to get control of your emotions". You, me, and the the 16 other guys who have even seen this thread know you're only basing your mean little assessment on my ADMITTED stupid mistake in making this ONE thread. Yep, I drew some crappy attention to myself by starting this thread... all I can do is learn from my mistake and move on. I'm older than 12 so I'm sure I can rebound from this...

BTW-thanks for your concern, I'm sure it's genuine. :icon_lol: And good luck to you too.

you've just proven my point, kid. but it sounds like you get it.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39278

No Postwhoring, No Name Changes (read)
This forum is moderated by admin who don't always have alot of time on their hands to read through mountains of irrelevant garbage or bantering to get to a legitimate comment or need. In order to make responses faster and more efficient frivolous posts will be deleted and postwhoring will result in a double yellow card.

it was an imposter...

Back