I am gonna laugh so hard if Chael beats Fedor

I hope Chael does this.
20-chael-sonnen-swing-and-miss-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

That faberge’ egg chin could be cracked by anyone. Sonnen actually has better boxing than most people think. Fedora is sloppy, shitty chin, and fights like most random people you see on World Star. Sonnen is also much quicker. Yeah, I think Fedor is going to get slept but I’ll settle for a wrestle fucking.

Yeah, Chael's boxing is on point.

I can't believe you took time out of your day to start this thread. No question. No news. Just your biased opinion. Worthless..

40 year old boomers still holding on like Fedor hasn’t been washed for nearly a decade. Cringeworthy, actually.

Way off about my age chief. I'm probably younger than you. Also, what's fucking hilarious is that I've been probably following this sport much longer than you have, and judging by you're uneducated comments, im far more knowledgable about mma as well.

Yeah, Chael's boxing is on point.
How long has spinning back fists been apart of boxing again?

eq0w63yk1dvz.gif

He also outstruck Rampage pretty easily. Wanderlei is the biggest joke in MMA and that fight sucked so theres not much to reference there.

Fedor has been put down so many times and rocked there's no way any legit MMA fan could say he couldn't get dropped by virtually anyone he fights. If you want me to post all the gifs of Fedor getting rocked recently, I will and they have a lot more relevance than your spinning back fist GIF being used as a boxing argument. Classic Fedor boomer fans.

Last edited:
Way off about my age chief. I'm probably younger than you. Also, what's fucking hilarious is that I've been probably following this sport much longer than you have, and judging by you're uneducated comments, im far more knowledgable about mma as well.
Well seeing you consider spinning back fists as a boxing strike, I beg to differ. Good chat though, boomer.

That faberge’ egg chin could be cracked by anyone. Sonnen actually has better boxing than most people think. Fedora is sloppy, shitty chin, and fights like most random people you see on World Star. Sonnen is also much quicker. Yeah, I think Fedor is going to get slept but I’ll settle for a wrestle fucking.

CHAEL has zero heart,once he gets hit he gives up instantly like a coward.Chaels only chance is to lay n pray which won't work on fedor.

CHAEL is getting mauled.

How long as spinning back fists been apart of boxing again?

eq0w63yk1dvz.gif

He also outstruck Rampage pretty easily. Wanderlei is the biggest joke in MMA and that fight sucked so theres not much to reference there.

Fedor has been put down so many times and rocked there's no way any legit MMA fan could say he couldn't get dropped by virtually anyone he fights. If you want me to post all the gifs of Fedor getting rocked recently, I will and they have a lot more relevance than your spinning back fist GIF being used as a boxing argument. Classic Fedor boomer fans.

Funny, all the times fedor has gotten dropped, in his long mma career hes only been knocked out twice, by fighters known for their punching power. Hate to break it to you , but chael hasn't been knocking fighters out left and right throughout his career. Does he even have a knockout win on his record? Lol. He isnt going to start against fedor.

Chael had 3 fights in Japan during his prime. Couldn't manage a single win.

No matter what happens against washed up retirees, his record will always be 0 wins out of 3 in Japan.
Chael would have won those fights at least 30-27 if it wasn't JMMA judging.

Chael would have won those fights at least 30-27 if it wasn't JMMA judging.

Nah the Yamamiya fight is on YouTube. Chael got taken down about 10 times and had his face pummeled for most of that fight. Chael got Chael'ed easily.

Chael is gonna pound Fedor's doughy head so fucking flat that you'll be able to make a pizza out of it.

So much delusion and unwarranted hate towards the goat in this thread. Delete this shitty thread, nobody cares about ts reaction. Make a YouTube reaction video after the fight if you feel so strongly about it. Lol

If fedor wins - Chael always sucked
Is Chael wins - omg. Chael beat the fake goat

Who cares at this point? They're both old and way past their prime. Give it up and just enjoy the fight.

fedor's run in Pride always has a place in my heart, but yeah won't be surprised if chael smothers him. Mir was doing ok against Fedor until he got thrown. Mir himself said he got too emotional after that bc he was embarrassed at getting thrown like that. maybe he was making excuses, but still Fedor has tricks up his sleeve. underneath his awesome striped sweater sleeve

Fedor is 13 years past his prime. So you're a dumbass if you think its relevant that you think it will be funny.

So much delusion and unwarranted hate towards the goat in this thread. Delete this shitty thread, nobody cares about ts reaction. Make a YouTube reaction video after the fight if you feel so strongly about it. Lol

Speak for yourself. Fedor had an overrated career and you fans hid behind the word “prime” any time you didn’t like the result of a fight.

Always good to know he’ll never go down a GOAT in the minds of most. On BY FAR the biggest television audience of his career, he was outclassed and humiliated three fights in a row. Biggest stage of his career and he failed miserably. Sherdog is about the extent you’ll see Fedor mentioned as a GOAT. Everyone else will remember Silva, Bones and GSP.

Back