I am not going to lie, I feared that Conor was going to get his momentum in the 3rd

Face squeeze lol You should sign up to your local bjj gym and learn a bit

But this fight was not Shogun vs Jones or anything close. If that's what people are trying to say.

It was a fight where nothing happened in the first, Khabib had an extremely great second, Conor had a good 3rd, and the Khabib won in the 4th.

It's not really what people are trying to say at all considering they're pretending the second round was the entire fight.

Well every fight starts standing and Conor had 4 chances.

He failed.

Simply because he will never be good enough to beat Khabib.

Mentally.

Or.

Physically.

Well every fight starts standing and Conor had 4 chances.

He failed.

Simply because he will never be good enough to beat Khabib.

Mentally.

Or.

Physically.
I do agree with that but it's not really the topic.

U could clearly see after the first round.conor aint cocky like his other fights after the round.he knows it is already over and is finding ways to quit.much better to quit ina submision than tapping to strikes right.conor u are a genius

I wasn’t really worried because in every round Khabib was pissed and talking smack at Conor or the ref. When that was still happening in the 3rd, I was put at ease. This combined with the fact that it was obvious Khabib was taking the round off while STILL staying in the pocket to put psychological pressure on Conor so that he’d throw more strikes (which Khabib knew had no snap) to tire him even more, was evident.

Came outta the 1st round better than any other khabib opponent besides gleson. Khabib couldn't even get Conors back to the mat for most of the 1st round and landed a little gnp. 2nd round was fucked for Conor though.
It just shows he did train really hard on his grappling.
It's funny because hardcore Conor fans are saying he wasn't 100%. I thought he looked really good and clearly trained his ass off

He was able to force Khabib to strike with him.. only Khabib was better than anyone thought there.

I do agree with that but it's not really the topic.
Well it has been pretty clear that Conor isn’t elite, so as for Conor getting his wind back or whatever in the third round I knew it wouldn’t happen, full confidence in Khabib to finish the short fella

It was a fight where nothing happened in the first
This is absolutely false, the first round decided the outcome of the fight. Khabib spent the first round smothering Conor and sucking the life out of him with his top pressure. Do you think Conor was just relaxing while he was lying under Khabib, lol? The first round was the most important round of the entire fight, as it took away Conor's only weapon - his powerful punches, turning his fists into pillows. Khabib didn't even bother doing any serious GnP attempts in the first, he just wanted to tire Conor out.

It's not funny though. Why is calling McGregor "Ginger" funny? Is calling him "McTapper" funny? No, but at least it's somewhat related to fighting.
Are you a Ginger yourself? Why do you care so much? Or are you one of the cultists who will defend his money, his fame, and now his skin complexion?
As a true ginger i am a little offended :) Always viewed conor as blonde personally.

Also, loved the beat down!

I have so much nervous anxiety when Khabib fights that I can’t really be objective while watching him live. Nothing that Conor was doing made me think the momentum was shifting, but when Khabib keeps it standing it just puts me on edge. Same with Iaquinta. He seems to know what he’s doing though, and that his grappling has practically nullified his opponents’ ability to effectively strike against him.
When I rewatch the fight the next day I can see more clearly that he was never in trouble.

Face squeeze lol You should sign up to your local bjj gym and learn a bit

I am a grappler actually, and anyone who has trained knows that this was no choke.
Look it was applied on Ginger's jaw, meaning that he still had air.

I have tapped to face squeezes because they hurt like fuck. But I am not a pro fighter and DGAF.

Khabib pretty much gave that round to McGregor because he didn't want to gas. I think it was very obvious

Well it has been pretty clear that Conor isn’t elite, so as for Conor getting his wind back or whatever in the third round I knew it wouldn’t happen, full confidence in Khabib to finish the short fella

Look after all that trashtalking I like to shit on Ginger as much as the next guy but you are mislead.

He does remain a top fighter, like it or not.

I am a grappler actually, and anyone who has trained knows that this was no choke.
Look it was applied on Ginger's jaw, meaning that he still had air.

I have tapped to face squeezes because they hurt like fuck. But I am not a pro fighter and DGAF.
I highly doubt your words but if you are telling the truth, the person applying the “face squeeze” was probably doing it wrong. It’s a crank and a choke at the same time and a high level practicioner would say the same.

His hands was sloppy as hell.. no risk. Must sharpen up to pre-Floyd days levels if rematch.

Back