I am so f-----g high right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 535377
  • Start date
1hozrp.jpg
Man, I just visualised him moving and staring at the dog haha

Finally, a quality discussion.

I think today is a homebrew day - what should I make? I've got a porter I'm thinking about with a pound of smoked malt in there, or maybe just a good ol' winter friendly brown ale. No special yeasts or hops, just cascade and centennial and plenty of US-05 packets.

They say don't brew drunk, but no one's ever said don't brew stoned (I think).

Sit down, breathe, and meditate motherfucker!

Finally, a quality discussion.

I think today is a homebrew day - what should I make? I've got a porter I'm thinking about with a pound of smoked malt in there, or maybe just a good ol' winter friendly brown ale. No special yeasts or hops, just cascade and centennial and plenty of US-05 packets.

They say don't brew drunk, but no one's ever said don't brew stoned (I think).
Can you make something like an Amaretto?

I have 5 litres of mead brewing in my downstairs toilet. Well, in the "bathroom (american)" but not the toilet bowl.
I used normal dried bread yeast. Might end up like shit but I'm 2 weeks in and mixed it good. I have a cinammon stick in there and a balloon on top.

This really is one of the better active threads right now. Such is sherdog.

I can't make amaretto, but prison punch is easy in one of those screw top plastic 1/2 gallon juice containers. Toilet not needed.

I can't make amaretto, but prison punch is easy in one of those screw top plastic 1/2 gallon juice containers. Toilet not needed.
The easiest thing in the world. A litre of good quality fruit juice, yeast, sugar and a little bit of patience. Throw in some caramel sugar too. OMFG.

can you believe I'm still living out this weed fade-off? I was "working from home" today and I've done nothing. I'll probably get fired tomorrow. Instead, I'm figuring out how to make $$$$ this year by becoming the British version of Alex Jones and Info Wars.

Tomorrow night, I have some studying to do and to prepare one of my assignments for university. I think the right thing to do would be to blaze my ass off just before I sit down, to get creative.
What do you guys think?

Also, my 5 litres of mead may well have fermented enough. I have no idea what to do next.

Back