I am speechless

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have a feeling that face will be on another body soon enough, at least it will, if it doesn't get shot off.
#hotchicslivesmatter
HelplessSleepyIguana-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif

Oh shit......seriously though... that poor girl. To go through all that. Another example of how life can take one tragic turn after another despite any, and all advantage. Reach out to a friend or family member today that is going through the pain of life, and let them know you are there to listen and help where you can. Just tell someone in the hurts, you love them today.

4F16DCB200000578-6059273-Historic_Katie_Stubblefield_tried_to_take_her_own_life_in_March_-a-19_1534255763539.jpg

• At 18, she shot herself in her brother's bathroom in Mississippi after she'd endured months of gastrointestinal operations, her parents both got fired, and her boyfriend left her for another girl

Last edited:
thanks ts,now im gonna be awake all night, scared!

Seen the results of under the chin suicides several times. Never pretty.

Had one lady do it with 2 shots from a 38spcl revolver. First round blew her nose and eyeball out. Second shit did the job.

Coroner said she'd only seen a handful of double shot suicides, while knuckle deep with her index finger in the exit wound...

Man why are people always starting threads on the saddest shit in here?

"Hmm lighthearted discussion you say? Sounds like the perfect place to post my thread about serial killers, faces being removed, political bullshit, pit bull maulings, etc"

<{cruzshake}>

That's really crazy, I'm not going to make fun of her though.

<LatsRickStory> Face off the next battle coming 2020

<DCWhoa>Reported<mma3>

RAT SWITCH ACTIVATED....

xRY1FA.gif

In all honesty, I just cried reading that goddamn article. You can say ‘suicide attempt is her own choice, her fault’ etc, and it’s true; but she was only 18, just got dumped by a cheating bf, that kinda shit can run you through, especially when you are that young. Then on top of that, the whole tragic life of the face donor, her whole sad story.

And the sheer amazing nature of this particular field of medicine / surgery... All the hard work those teams are putting into this, obviously it’s all in the primordial stages in the grand scheme of things, but still so cutting edge right now, I mean this is actually getting remotely close to Cage / Travolta shit. Amazing.

And her parents, my god what saints, you can see in the pictures the incredible amount of spirit & love those two have for their daughter, to help her through this unimaginably rough storm.

The whole thing just adds up to a huge gut-punch of life, the worst & the best of it.

Man why are people always starting threads on the saddest shit in here?

"Hmm lighthearted discussion you say? Sounds like the perfect place to post my thread about serial killers, faces being removed, political bullshit, pit bull maulings, etc"

<{cruzshake}>

Agreed. I try to stay away from threads like this, same reason I don’t watch the news.

Back