I applied for UFC job!

bonanza comer

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm so excited. Recently i heard about a few openings under the new ownership and had to at least try to get in. The position was for the "CarryBoy". I would be in charge of carrying the male/female fighters to the cage. Its a new position in response to fighters wanting to minimize energy loss on the way to the octagon. "I can carry them all" i said and high fived Dana. He laughed for maybe 60 seconds and said " i'll bet you can carry them all" also adding "you'll be hearing from us." Wish me luck bozos!

I applied to be the guy to bang the octagon girls on the side.

No calls yet

This is what this site has turned into? I'm out of here. How much do you like Artem and retire!!

8rWSPVW.gif

I'm so excited. Recently i heard about a few openings under the new ownership and had to at least try to get in. The position was for the "CarryBoy". I would be in charge of carrying the male/female fighters to the cage. Its a new position in response to fighters wanting to minimize energy loss on the way to the octagon. "I can carry them all" i said and high fived Dana. He laughed for maybe 60 seconds and said " i'll bet you can carry them all" also adding "you'll be hearing from us." Wish me luck bozos!
huh-gif.gif

Time to see you carrying Ben rothwell to the cage?

Back