I believe Rigo

Thank you I suppose. I can securely hold a football with my index finger and my thumb. I don’t have hands or size of a koala bear though.

Injuries like that were common. Everyone had busted up hands and saying my hand hurts take me out of the game you would be viewed as the biggest pussy in the school.

My children won’t play football.

Even if you could hold it like that, how do you squeeze it with a broken hand?

Yeah, I've sprained and broken fingers, and can kind of hold the ball, but there's no way I could grip it if I broke my hand. I couldn't throw it with sprain or broken fingers either.

NFL QB's don't play either with broken fingers or hands:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...s-lose-romo-to-broken-finger-on-throwing-hand

http://larrybrownsports.com/college...elds-out-for-season-with-broken-finger/403723

Last edited:

Yeah, I've sprained and broken fingers, and can kind of hold the ball, but there's no way I could grip it if I broke my hand. I couldn't throw it with sprain or broken fingers either.

It’s securing the ball not squeezing so much.

I’m from Nebraska and we ran an option offense in the 90s. My best asset was not throwing the ball over the field. I’d get the snap and I would read, run and or pitch. Yes I can flick a ball around with a broken.
I used my and first two fingers for throwing.

This wasn’t unique to me.

I don’t know how old you are but football today is not even the same game as it was back then.

I think he was hurt, but more so, is 37 and was fighting a much larger guy that was better, faster and stronger and knew he did not have a chance, so why take the damage? Anyone clowning on Rigo is a dock and completely oblivious to what he has accomplished and how good he is. If Rigo fought Loma 5 years ago, I think the outcome would be different, but he is just too old now. Loma is amazing but I think context is being lost on a lot of people here. the smaller you are, the more age matters,m as you rely on speed and split second quickness.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...s-lose-romo-to-broken-finger-on-throwing-hand

http://larrybrownsports.com/college...elds-out-for-season-with-broken-finger/403723

Brooke berringer was the buskers backup q.v. when I was playing football.
He played and got hit every play with a collapsed lung. Simply fill the lung back up.

Well in today’s football if helmets touch Escher other it’s a penalty.

You also see guys who can’t play another snap because they are thirsty. The whole game is different and much safer for a variety of reasons.
It’s a pussified version of what it once was.

I guarantee you it was not uncommon for what I said in my playing days and especially before then. Even at jr high levels and even pee wee.
Kids played with casts in pee wee football yearly.

When I played football if the receiver went over the middle he was probably going to die.

That’s a very safe place on the field today.

You can get fired for yelling at players in college football. Why? Because it’s a completely different game and has been pussified greatly over the years.

I was surprised at how easily Lomachenko neutralized him. Rig threw no offense (which makes the hand injury claim suspect) and just seemed completely befuddled. I honestly thought that the lightening bolt left hand he has may be dangerous for Lomo, but he just toyed with Rigondeaux, and embarrassed him.....

I think he was hurt, but more so, is 37 and was fighting a much larger guy that was better, faster and stronger and knew he did not have a chance, so why take the damage? Anyone clowning on Rigo is a dock and completely oblivious to what he has accomplished and how good he is. If Rigo fought Loma 5 years ago, I think the outcome would be different, but he is just too old now. Loma is amazing but I think context is being lost on a lot of people here. the smaller you are, the more age matters,m as you rely on speed and split second quickness.

The outcome would never, ever be different, just like Mayweather-Marquez would never be different. Rigondeaux, at no stage in his career, ever had any significant technical or physical advantages over Lomachenko to compensate for the size difference.

Crawford will be at 147 before long. I would like to see him fight Garcia.
There is still time to make the fight with Crawford. I don't know why Garcia is turning fights down though

DQtqWfbWAAI4J3q.jpg:large

Let us grant that Rigo had an injured hand for arguments sake, Lomachenko fight was won irrespective of the injured hand.
It was a quit job even if Rigo had an injured hand.

Lomachenko shattered Rigo's ego in every single way and toyed with him. If Rigo didn't school Donaire and looked so impressive, people would've been saying Rigo was a quitting bum and never that good BUT he was that good, he was that skilled yet still was no contest.
Rewatch the fight with the volume off. Loma barely landed. Neither man was dominated.

Kurt Warner played with a broken thumb and I’m not interested enough to go and check if anyone else did. Stop.

Fans like you make me embarrassed being MMA fan.

And yes Rigo just simply quit some of his fanboys are so blind eye rejects to admit the truth. He's a good fighter but no match for Loma.

Ok

Rewatch the fight with the volume off. Loma barely landed. Neither man was dominated.

Do you actually think Rigo won a round? I get the effect over volume sentiment but he barely threw 3 punches a round.

cmon be real.

Loma took his soul and Rigo quit like the quitter he is.

No mas.

BUM CITY

Back