I believe Rigo

Do you actually think Rigo won a round? I get the effect over volume sentiment but he barely threw 3 punches a round.

cmon be real.
Round 1 was close, fave rigo 4 and 5. Loma doesnt do much, rigo just does less... again i say neither man was dominated.
Rigo threw more than 3 punches a round which, i suggest you rewatch the fight with the volume off.

I was surprised at how easily Lomachenko neutralized him. Rig threw no offense (which makes the hand injury claim suspect) and just seemed completely befuddled. I honestly thought that the lightening bolt left hand he has may be dangerous for Lomo, but he just toyed with Rigondeaux, and embarrassed him.....
He threw plenty, especially in 4 and 5. Stop letting the commentators tell you what happened.

I found the pitter patter to be quite compelling.
I liked the defense.... didnt care to see a man miss 7 punches and get praised by the announcers as if he did something amazing.
He landed 18 percent and you were compelled by him? Floyd or a pacman would blow your mind

He threw plenty, especially in 4 and 5. Stop letting the commentators tell you what happened.

that's why the judges and every major boxing outlet scored those rounds for Loma, because they listened to the commentary.

I watched some russian stream, so meh.

that's why the judges and every major boxing outlet scored those rounds for Loma, because they listened to the commentary.

I watched some russian stream, so meh.
Then you cant be running with the notion that rigo threw only 3 punches a round.
Loma was as frustrated or more than rigo and literally punched him after the bell at 1 point. That was some of the most blatant bias weve seen in boxing.
We knew going in they didnt like rigo, and want loma to be a star but that was very cringey on the part of the commentators.

Loma was as frustrated or more than rigo and literally punched him after the bell at 1 point. That was some of the most blatant bias weve seen in boxing.

he got warned, just like Rigo got warned for his 2 or 3 lowblows.

he got warned, just like Rigo got warned for his 2 or 3 lowblows.
They were both playing it dirty, loma was frustrated and fouling alot but only 1 man was reprimanded.
Its ok to like loma but lets not pretend they treat these fighters fairly. Ward, crawford, rigo, lara, and floyd have all been black listed for being too good for the opposition and having too dark of pigment.
Lomachenko has been beaten and gets treated better then TBE, ward, and crawford all men who were able to adapt and overcome all their opponents whether it was in fight 2 or 50.

Its ok to like loma but lets not pretend they treat these fighters fairly. Ward, crawford, rigo, lara, and floyd have all been black listed for being too good for the opposition and having too dark of pigment.

LAxNjXa.gif

and here comes the black race baiting. nice one. really creative. I give it a 9/10.

LAxNjXa.gif

and here comes the black race baiting. nice one. really creative. I give it a 9/10.
I call it like i see it, thats the world we live in. It has nothing to do with being "creative" its just the reality we live in.

I call it like i see it, thats the world we live in. It has nothing to do with being "creative" its just the reality we live in.

stop being so pitiful and shouting racism when there is clearly no evidence of that in this fight whatsoever.

stop being so pitiful and shouting racism when there is clearly no evidence of that in this fight whatsoever.
Their is bias in this fight and racism all over boxing.
Hbo boxing is ridiculous.
You tell me what lomas done that warrants high praise over fighters like floyd, ward, and crawford? He does nothing better than any of the 3 and tge only thing he has done that they havent is take a loss.
Get your head out of your ass, boxing has so many ugly faces.

Rigo was never fan-favourite.
He just took notes from McGregor and trashtalked Loma to get unwinnable fight, so he could get good paycheck. He was paid 1:3 compared to Loma, I would say he earned his money by fighting 6 out of 12 rounds.
He took money, mocked fans with his postfight interview, but Loma was first interviewed and he made joke about "No mas". Loma was not able to land anything significant during these 6 rounds and Rigo took little dmg. Easy money for Rigo. It is what it is.

I liked the defense.... didnt care to see a man miss 7 punches and get praised by the announcers as if he did something amazing.
He landed 18 percent and you were compelled by him? Floyd or a pacman would blow your mind
You see, my friend, I think you were listening too much to the commentators. If you turn off the sound and watch you will see someone do to Rigondeaux what no one else has done before. Those seven missed punches were seven missed punches that neutralized Rigo’s offense entirely.

I am also quite compelled by Floyd and a Pac-Man. How did you know?

Finally, no need to impute racism where other explanations are more credible. Don’t want to be the boy who cried racism.

now lets not get on our high horses and brand him a quitter for life,for having a bad fuckin night. You call duran or rigo a quitter in my house,you goin out the fuckin window. You don't get 2 gold medals by bein a bitch.
Lol yea slap boxing in the Olympics is hardcore. You don't know if you're a quitter until you're facing adversity with no apparent escape

again i say neither man was dominated.

Dude, you're obviously entitled to have your own opinion on that matter, but we are this close to flat-earthing here.

As for the race card, playing it in this forum while being pretty much the only guy around denying the obvious fact that a white boxer thoroughly dominated a talented black boxer, well... this isn't far from some good old B-Hopian antics.

Last edited:
Why fans get mad at commentators and other fans praising boxers highly(especially ones that ACTUALLY deserve the praise)? Loma is a World champion with two gold medals that is highly skill, he don't deserve a hard push??????

Why fans get mad at commentators and other fans praising boxers highly(especially ones that ACTUALLY deserve the praise)? Loma is a World champion with two gold medals that is highly skill, he don't deserve a hard push??????
You racist.

Back