I bought a PS4. Now what?

Man i am jealous.

One of the best games I've ever played. I hope you get the same enjoyment out of it that i had. Loved the action, the story, everything.

Hell i might play it again but it ain't ever gonna be as good as the first time...

If there is one gaming sequel i truly crave for it would be this one.
Seeing what improvements Guerrilla were capable of in the DLC from terrain effects to cutscene animations piqued a like interest of mine in how good the sequel will look and move. I nonetheless hope they scrap and rethink the item/resource management because I found it a tedium and really wouldn't fancy it carrying over. They needn't change much in their storytelling or quest design though – on point, IMO. I imagine if it all lines up, that 2 could be shortlisted as a PS5 launch title.

*I bought a PS5. Now what?

:p

Man i am jealous.

One of the best games I've ever played. I hope you get the same enjoyment out of it that i had. Loved the action, the story, everything.

Hell i might play it again but it ain't ever gonna be as good as the first time...

If there is one gaming sequel i truly crave for it would be this one.

I'm not crazy about how you have to stop every five feet for crafting resources. That gets to be annoying, but once you start increasing your carrying capacity it gets less annoying. It kinda makes being able to hack a grazer pointless, because you can't ride without having to dismount all the time. But wow, what a beautiful and FUN game so far.

Bought the $199 slim w/ Spider-Man myself. Have yet to plug it in though.

Don’t really care about the slim vs. pro debate.

Honestly the only reason I really upgraded to the Pro was because I got an insane deal on it from a pricing error. Only paid about $160 for a brand new one. I was happy with my original. The upgrades are pretty nice though, not gonna lie.

Now you come back instead of responding to me then. Trolls going to troll.

I'm smarter than a troll. I could tell by your 2ndr response that you are idealogically set in your ways.

The back and forth you had with Madmick was what I expected although it was more involved than I would have guessed. Props to Mick for putting in so much effort.

I'm smarter than a troll. I could tell by your 2ndr response that you are idealogically set in your ways.

Your first response to me was trollish. If you wanted to have a conversation or debate about it then you wouldn't have responded that way.

I'm not crazy about how you have to stop every five feet for crafting resources. That gets to be annoying, but once you start increasing your carrying capacity it gets less annoying. It kinda makes being able to hack a grazer pointless, because you can't ride without having to dismount all the time. But wow, what a beautiful and FUN game so far.
it gets easier as u can carry more. I only hacked things when I had awhile to travel.. Once I was able to fast travel unlimited times I never really hacked any of the robots after that. Its cool to hack them and have them fight with you though. You will also learn of areas u can always go to get stuff...

the story keeps getting better and better as u go on... wait till u get to climb a tall neck or fight a thunderjaw

I did the tallneck thing pretty early on but haven't fought a thunderjaw yet. Amazing game.

For that unlimited fast travel: is that under the skill tree?

the story keeps getting better and better as u go on... wait till u get to climb a tall neck or fight a thunderjaw
Agree on the scaling of and riding atop Tallnecks (what a feeling of adventure that is) but for me, Rockbreakers and Fireclaws (or Frostclaw herds) were greater banes of my existence.

McHatch, don't look the above up, mate; let it (read: them) come to you and just keep journeying. The awe factor of new mechanised murderers mustn't be compromised. Someone in Meridian will aid you re: limitless fast-travel, so no skill investment necessary.

@StabbyMcHatchet

Thanks. I'm just going to play through. I don't want spoilers. It's so cool man.

I made it through the Carja gate and started walking the road to Meridian and got torn to shred by some mechanized bird in with a OHK. After respawning I prompty travelled back ans started looking for some side quests to level up more haha.

I did the tallneck thing pretty early on but haven't fought a thunderjaw yet. Amazing game.

For that unlimited fast travel: is that under the skill tree?
I don’t wanna tell you that., there are tallnecks in every area... some harder to get to and get up than others .

Honestly the only reason I really upgraded to the Pro was because I got an insane deal on it from a pricing error. Only paid about $160 for a brand new one. I was happy with my original. The upgrades are pretty nice though, not gonna lie.
When I first upgraded to the Pro, I put my old one away and didn't touch it for about a year. Then I decided to set it up in a bedroom and was shocked at how much slower it is. I haven't played many games lately so I've only been using the Pro as a media centre and I still think it's worth it. Great for Twitch and Youtube.

I’m heading it’s going to be released on the PS5 but possibly not on the PS4.
I thought it was supposed to be out soon??

Like sooner than the ps5?

I thought it was supposed to be out soon??

Like sooner than the ps5?
He's banking on an early release of the PS5 (2019 or 2020) and that they'll use TLOU2 as a console seller. They know they need a major flagship exclusive to sell a brand new platform.

He's banking on an early release of the PS5 (2019 or 2020) and that they'll use TLOU2 as a console seller. They know they need a major flagship exclusive to sell a brand new platform.
That’s probubaly why they are holding out the release.

I mean they have been teasing with it for years now.

It was probubaly done, or damn close to it and said” let’s rework it and hold off for ps5, people will need a reason to buy one”

It was called the “most anticipated ps game “ a couple years in a row. Makes sense.

I’m heading it’s going to be released on the PS5 but possibly not on the PS4.

I doubt they skip PS4. I think multiplatform is the most likely scenario. Sony doesn't always seem to care about releasing their system with a huge system seller. The PS4 started off slow and was even laughed at by Xbox fanboys for not having any games. It still started selling more than xbox out of the gate which had a few exclusives on release. E3 didn't help xbox of course.

Back