I can't do this s*** anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, we're even more sick of you whining and not getting the proper help you need.
I say that with love, becasue christ dude, you're not a dumb guy you just have to surrender to the fact that you're not in control of your shit and you need to pass the reigns to people who can show you how steer the carriage properly.
Underrated post.

Some think giving up control of certain parts of your life for a small amount of time is bad, or degrading, but we have done that since birth. Sometimes others know what you should do to fix or improve your life more than you. Much like your parents not letting you eat candy for dinner.

A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, and all that.

So, I have a question. Did you ever steal money from family members to pay for drugs?

No. I didn't steal money from any family members and they all fucked off long before I ever got into drugs in the first place. I stopped hearing from them when I was like 12 years old and I started using when I was 18, basically a few months shy of my 19th birthday. So my issues with addiction actually has nothing to do with it. They were gone long before that. The way I look at it is as soon as my mom left the entire family left, both on my moms side and dads side. I never understood why. The only time they'd ever talk to you is if they're being judgmental about something because they're just so perfect. I get why people would blame it on me but the reality is that they were gone long before I started taking drugs. Not all drug addicts are bad. I was never one of those addicts that stole shit from everybody around me, never sold off my belongings to get pills, etc. I never did any of that.

And i just have to address this point:
You "lived" when you were 17-18?
Thats your problem. You have the mentality of a teenager. What happened to you then that forced you into this suspended state?

Not sure exactly what part you're getting at, but I think you're getting mixed up when I said I haven't actually lived for most of my life, I've just existed. Yes, Speeity, I know it's all on me. I know my life isn't very good because I made stupid decisions. I already said that in the OP. I'm not blaming anybody else except for myself for my addiction and for why I fucked a lot of things up for myself for the time being. Long before drugs, before I actually had any real problems I was always fucked up. I was always depressed. It apparently runs in my family according to one of my aunts (the only aunt I have that actually cares about anybody besides herself), but I guess I got it worse than everybody else for some reason and always did. Like I said, I've always naturally been this way. Some of us just don't have the strength to do the things most other people in the world do and it's not a physical problem, it's something else.

Hey man you're not alone in the struggle. Misfortune seems to rain down lately. Bout to clock in for my second job after like two hours sleep. It has to get better eventually.

Right?

You're working, that's a good thing. You'll be fine. Just keep things in perspective bud.

Been feeling the same way past few weeks; especially this week - maybe not on the extreme level as you.

but Just Gotta Stick It Out.

Hang in there Sherbro. We're all rooting for you and I'm definitely praying for you.

bro your life will look a lot different when you are off the drugs. The person you are on drugs is not you, man. I had to learn that.

Its true that you will probably never find true happiness. I don't think it truly exists in this world. You can be momentarily happy but ultimately we're all pretty much miserable underneath it all. So knowing that, just accept life as it is and don't waste time looking for something that doesn't really exist.

Dont give up. Dont do anythjng stupid dont do anymore drugs. One day at at time things will get better. Wont be easy. Wont be over night. Keep working toward your goal.

Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing wrong with despising life; it's worth despising. Just don't do it in a way that brings you to ruin, or in a way that brings upon you more suffering than is necessary.

If you do that, life wins, in a manner of speaking.

We all die and turn to dust regardless. The self righteous optimists along with the drunks and drug abusers - all become dirt. And the world moves on, without a single fuck given. Just like it did when the dinosaurs were obliterated.

In short, don't fret. You'll be dead soon.

Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing wrong with despising life; it's worth despising. Just don't do it in a way that brings you to ruin, or in a way that brings upon you more suffering than is necessary.

If you do that, life wins, in a manner of speaking.

We all die and turn to dust regardless. The self righteous optimists along with the drunks and drug abusers - all become dirt. And the world moves on, without a single fuck given. Just like it did when the dinosaurs were obliterated.

In short, don't fret. You'll be dead soon.
classy

You're working, that's a good thing. You'll be fine. Just keep things in perspective bud.

Yeah thanks. Rough times lately, some of it my own dumbass fault and some just bad luck. The key thing is something in my mind has finally changed. I'm more committed to staying on the grind and getting my shit together than I've been in many years.

I'm just telling myself if I keep in this mindset it'll pay off eventually.

I don't relish on other people's sufferings. But you guys are soft af.
Smh.

Sm9gZRb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back