I didn’t watch a second of UFC Singapore. What did you think of it?

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Gotta say, none of these fights really interested me much. But are there any fights worth watching?

Curious to know what you guys thought of this event. How’d Leon look against Cowboy?

Last edited:
I watched the maine card & liked the main & co main event ..

Hz6uLLa.gif

top 10 worst cards ever

You guys are so whiny. It was a fight card that took place at like 4AM in Singapore. "Waaaaaah, this 4AM card wasn't stacked."

From what I've seen the Jake Matthews fight was pretty good. He's becoming someone to watch.

I watched the maine card & liked the main & co main event ..
The card they held in Bangor, with OSP vs Bader? That was a strange one. Slow as molasses, then five dramatic finishes in a row, and then the main event that was a huge drag.

Some finishes were awesome. Some fights were boring. Kinda average.

Skip all WMMA fights. First two rounds of main event were fun, rest of that fight was a total snoozefest.

Petr Yan baby!

Looking forward to his next fight. Love when new potential contenders emerge..

I’d like to see the internal memo sent to fighters and their camps about Singapore’s true zero tolerance drug laws

As mentioned the wmma fights sucked. Eye fight was ok. A handful of cool finishes in the prelims. You gotta watch out for Matthews, Yahn, and Songyadong.

OSP finish was cool, but Pedro shat the bed. Cerrone fight was good... But I feel Cerrone was a little incapable and Edwards was a little lazy and showboating.

So yeah mediocre overall with a few good prospects in the prelims puting on the real highlights

Was the best and most stacked card in the WME era. Expect big numbers. Prob 300,000 views on free TV

3 WMMA bouts, split decisions, bunch of flyweights, boring main event, OSP quick finish, sleep deprivation.

I watched Jean Claude Van Damme kick some ass in Bloodsport instead.

Havent watched, wont watch it. Probably wont watch one until DC v stipe now.

Too early for me to illegally stream, sorry.

Back