I didn’t watch a second of UFC Singapore. What did you think of it?

watched one championship instead

Jessica/Jessica was a good fight, as was the main event

thought the prelims were actually really good, Main event was ok, could have been more exciting imo, Co-Main was decent, Tyson showed he has to work on his ground game if he ever wants to make waves in this sport.

Overall, not great, but not bad either.

There were 6 finishes on the prelims. All those fights are worth watching.

I didn't catch it live, but thought it was a fun card, not spectacular but worth running through.

JPaFcv6.jpg

Peter pan, the leech, osp, and the main event are worth a watch.

I only watched the main event which was pretty good.

Glad i didnt either

I planned to watch the co and main, but literally forgot It was even on

Lmao

Thats how much interest this one sparked on me

Gotta say, none of these fights really interested me much. But are there any fights worth watching?

Curious to know what you guys thought of this event. How’d Leon look against Cowboy?

I wasn’t expecting much, but it was fucking great or maybe very good

Im watching a rerun now... Only watched OSP/Pedro and the main event this mourning.

Some good fights there.

Good performance by Jake Matthews... really looking forward seeing him develop even further (only 23 years old).
Some good finishes (Kenan, Young)...

Rally impressed by Song Yadong... 20 years old incredible prospect from China.

Im watching Yan vs Ishihara and going to bed.

It was like a game of the North Dakota high school football teams battling it out - a lot of effort but a bit short on skills.

How did OSP look?
Bad until he won.. he was getting outstruck and was badly dropped until Pedro had a brainfart and went for a bad TD. Then OSP pulled a sub out of nowhere.

That was cool but OSP chin seems to be declining.. he used to be really though. I guess Manuwa cracked him.

it was funny to hear Hardy shilling for the Chinese. Pedro dropped the ball again, which was going to be a good fight. Gotta give props to Cerrone for not quitting. Songyadong can fight!

Last edited:
It was a good card. I don't know wtf everyone is complaining about. Almost no boring fights and a ton of finishes.

Back