I didn't like the Fight Pass search, so I built my own.

link: http://www.mmavideosearch.com

My gripes with the Fight Pass site:

- I cant search on submission types, I train BJJ and I enjoy fights that end in a submission type, heel hooks etc.

- UI is clunky/annoying to use, too much clicking around to get to the fighters i want to watch

- When searching for a fighter, I just want to see their fights, no interviews or non bouts

- you can't search on KO types, spinning shit? yeah i wana see those finishes

- Many of the fights have incorrect spelling of names / dates (I had to fix the crappy data which is mostly automated now).

All i wanted was a simple one page search form for FP. The following libraries can be searched

* UFC, PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE, AFFLICTION, WEC and BELLATOR.

They all link back to fight pass (except bellator), i dont host videos, that's fucking illegal

If you don't have FP, bellator fights are free, you just need to VPN to the US if you don't reside there.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement or bugs you might see.
This is amazing dude! So useful.

You just fixed my biggest gripe with Fightpass.

Don't have fight pass right now but I remember their search function being dogshit. Good work man

I don't have fight pass, but it seems pretty cool

Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement or bugs you might see.

I like it. One suggestion is to make the search results links open in a new window/tab.

There's a bug with your search function. When I tried to search for "bongo strikes," the Thiago Silva/Brandon Vera fight didn't come up.

I like you , I don't like many people but I like you , you got a sister with similar talents ?

You should sign up for FP affiliate program if you haven't already ;)

Back