I didn't like the Fight Pass search, so I built my own.

You should sign up for FP affiliate program if you haven't already ;)

I'd love to work with the ufc / bellator, but not sure how to go about it, ideally i want my traffic numbers to be higher before going ahead with any approach.

Any suggestions?

I'd love to work with the ufc / bellator, but not sure how to go about it, ideally i want my traffic numbers to be higher before going ahead with any approach.

Any suggestions?

The UFC did have an affiliate program with comission junction that you could sign up for, but it looks like it's not active anymore. They still link to at the bottom of their website though weird.. Just contact them when you have some slightly decent traffic and ask if they still have one, I bet they do.

Shit i might have to restart my subscription.

Well done.

Wow this is amazing....

i usally post on /r/mma, i put the site there, thought you guys might like it
Way to fuck up an epic introduction

Sherdog for life

Fooooooook Reddit MMA

HARD WORK!!!

Jk... Well done dude

Hey man you actually made my dick hard. I'm not gay, so I hope you are, as one of us should be, given the situation.
But seriously, great work.
Do you need to do manual data entry on every new fight they post to get it searchable in your engine, or do you snatch from their metadata (or whatever) automatically?

link: http://www.mmavideosearch.com

My gripes with the Fight Pass site:

- I cant search on submission types, I train BJJ and I enjoy fights that end in a submission type, heel hooks etc.

- UI is clunky/annoying to use, too much clicking around to get to the fighters i want to watch

- When searching for a fighter, I just want to see their fights, no interviews or non bouts

- you can't search on KO types, spinning shit? yeah i wana see those finishes

- Many of the fights have incorrect spelling of names / dates (I had to fix the crappy data which is mostly automated now).

All i wanted was a simple one page search form for FP. The following libraries can be searched

* UFC, PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE, AFFLICTION, WEC and BELLATOR.

They all link back to fight pass (except bellator), i dont host videos, that's fucking illegal

If you don't have FP, bellator fights are free, you just need to VPN to the US if you don't reside there.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement or bugs you might see.
What a hero

Their search does indeed suck busy donkey balls. Thanks.

UFC should hire you.

They will put you on the $4/$4 an hour contract.

But seriously, is there any way to lockdown that shit so the only way the UFC could get it is to buy it from you?

Way to fuck up an epic introduction

Sherdog for life

Fooooooook Reddit MMA

HARD WORK!!!

Jk... Well done dude

YEAHHHHHHH !

Me and Dana White, we're pimps, we don't have to sit and write code like you hoes.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH !

I respect you Dana, you're a pimp.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

HARD WORK !

YEAHHHHHHH !

Me and Dana White, we're pimps, we don't have to sit and write code like you hoes.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH !

I respect you Dana, you're a pimp.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

HARD WORK !
I can hear floyds voice in my head as i read this perfectly
<LucyBless>

The UFC did have an affiliate program with comission junction that you could sign up for, but it looks like it's not active anymore. They still link to at the bottom of their website though weird.. Just contact them when you have some slightly decent traffic and ask if they still have one, I bet they do.

I was thinking of contacting them directly, but id prefer larger traffic first, anyone here have any ideas on how to promote the site better?

I was considering reaching out to bellator first, because they put up pretty much every fight on their card and its free, however their site has no searching features at all.

link: http://www.mmavideosearch.com

My gripes with the Fight Pass site:

- I cant search on submission types, I train BJJ and I enjoy fights that end in a submission type, heel hooks etc.

- UI is clunky/annoying to use, too much clicking around to get to the fighters i want to watch

- When searching for a fighter, I just want to see their fights, no interviews or non bouts

- you can't search on KO types, spinning shit? yeah i wana see those finishes

- Many of the fights have incorrect spelling of names / dates (I had to fix the crappy data which is mostly automated now).

All i wanted was a simple one page search form for FP. The following libraries can be searched

* UFC, PRIDE, STRIKEFORCE, AFFLICTION, WEC and BELLATOR.

They all link back to fight pass (except bellator), i dont host videos, that's fucking illegal

If you don't have FP, bellator fights are free, you just need to VPN to the US if you don't reside there.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement or bugs you might see.

Thank you for this!

Back