I don’t understand people who regret voting for trump

1. Said he'd "drain the swamp"

REALITY: He appoints a litany of lobbyists, corporate executives, profiteers, and generally incompetent donors

2. Said he'd fight for working people

REALITY: He slashes worker protections, opens fire on unions, and passes a tax bill that will result in the middle and lower classes paying trillions more in taxes over the next 20 years, while the upper class pays less.

3. Said he'd pass healthcare legislation that led to better care, lower costs, and higher access

REALITY: Tried to pass legislation that led to WORSE care, HIGHER costs, and LOWER access. Failed.

4. Promised undying and selfless dedication to the job.

REALITY: Vacations more than any POTUS in modern history, constantly tweets about himself and spends time on his private life, famously disregards learning about his position and public policy in general, and is just a lazy piece of shit. Also, passes tax bill that gives him, personally, billions of dollars.

5. Said he'd end the senseless war mongering of past administrations

REALITY: Expands drone usage, tries to liberalize drone application, adopts widely unpopular sanctions on Venezuela, rescinds Cuba relations, constantly pokes at North Korea and Iran - yet refuses to take action against the one country for which there are serious political concerns, because they benefit him

How much more do we need to name?

I would advise you vote Jill Stein and help third parties, but nevertheless, godspeed, comrade. Don't let the bastards get you down.

<{anton}>

Hook line and sinker. I should be thanking you.

No you didn't vote Trump... here's your post the day after the election. You actually encouraged people to vote Jill Stein..lulz. those russians got you hook line and sinker

Why did you ask me an obvious question when you already knew the answer?

Of course I didn't vote for Trump. He's a fucking moron.

Also, I'm pretty transparent about having voted Stein. You're not showing anything revelatory, other than that you surprisingly know how to operate the search function and don't understand what gif's are meant to represent.

Cared about it when Obama and Bush 2 were vacationing. Wasn't into politics enough to comment on Clinton.

The bolded line is an obvious troll job. A class of individuals freaking out =/= someone doing stuff.

Fair enough, but I personally don't care unless they literally aren't doing their job.

As for trolling... no. They freak out at everything he does because he is doing things. Logical

Why did you ask me an obvious question when you already knew the answer?

Of course I didn't vote for Trump. He's a fucking moron.

Also, I'm pretty transparent about having voted Stein. You're not showing anything revelatory, other than that you surprisingly now how to operate the search function and don't understand what gif's are meant to represent.

Ok comrade.

The question was for people who voted Trump.
So you can't answer the question maybe people are upset he hasn't kicked out 11 million illegal immigrants.. but you don't know...comrade

Again thank you for voting Jill Stein.

So, again, you're a "common sense" loving "dern gubment" type that makes addressing important issues impractical because of your irrationality regarding government administration ("they can just SEE it meets the emission reduction standards, durp")

Same old, same old.

What are you talking about? They hook it up to the smog machine and it reads out the hydrocarbons etc. They are able to read from the data if your car is polluting over the limit or not.

Your car can pass this part of the test just fine, but be missing a CARB sticker, and be failed.

A company receives a CARB sticker by registering with the state (money)

How is this not government sanctioned extortion?

Campaign donations etc. Isn't Trumps fault and is par for the course, but I do agree it's not good

I think you might even agree that it is one of the main threats to the future of this nation.

Which should beg the question, if trump actually wants to fix this country, doesn't he have to pick the fight on lobbying and campaign finance. In fact, shouldn't be have already done this?

Cant belive people still think their votes count. The synagogue of satan wont be persuaded by some plebs signing a paper.

I think you might even agree that it is one of the main threats to the future of this nation.

Which should beg the question, if trump actually wants to fix this country, doesn't he have to pick the fight on lobbying and campaign finance. In fact, shouldn't be have already done this?

With all the infighting he has going on, i wouldnt be surprised if he IS going after things.

If not, yes, i wish he was doing more.

What are you talking about? They hook it up to the smog machine and it reads out the hydrocarbons etc. They are able to read from the data if your car is polluting over the limit or not.

Your car can pass this part of the test just fine, but be missing a CARB sticker, and be failed.

A company receives a CARB sticker by registering with the state (money)

How is this not government sanctioned extortion?

Nobody is going to deny that there are problems such as you mentioned, but in the grand scheme of things they are at least steps to addressing the problem. Completely dismantling the EPA is throwing the baby out with the bath water. You really need to look at why the EPA was formed in the first place, and the problems it has addressed. Also, CARB is a CA initiative.

Last, you can try doing what my uncle does. Get a PO box in Arizona for a couple bucks a month, then register your car to an AZ address. No smog in AZ.

Oh you mean when his tax plan expires the taxes would go back up? You dont say... I would be in support of making them permanent. Do you really care about people saving money? Would you support that?

How do you save money if your spending remains the same?

You aren't, you are shifting the burden elsewhere, or to another point in time.

Completely dismantling the EPA is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

While this may be partially true I stand behind what I said. Dismantle the whole damn thing and start over. Keep the completely necessary regulations and scrap 90% or more

Last, you can try doing what my uncle does. Get a PO box in Arizona for a couple bucks a month, then register your car to an AZ address. No smog in AZ.

I'm going to have to look into this. Thanks for the info. Huge if true!

Back