I don’t understand people who regret voting for trump

You don't feel guilty at all for helping Trump win? dividing the vote. serious question.

Not in the least. I voted in a solidly red state (Missouri), and getting a third party to 5% was a larger priority than making a red state more purple.

If I had been voting in Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania? Yeah, I'd probably feel badly and might not have voted third party in the first place.

Oh you mean when his tax plan expires the taxes would go back up? You dont say... I would be in support of making them permanent. Do you really care about people saving money? Would you support that?

In 2027, the Republican tax overhaul would raise taxes on 53 percent of households. Still, as in 2018, both by percentages and total dollars, the benefits would be far greater for higher-income households. Households making $1 million or more per year would get an average tax cut of $23,190, a 0.9 percent boost in after-tax income.

Huh? We are talking about the tax burden on low income people.

You were talking about making Trump's tax cuts permanent, which is idiotic unless you reduce spending.

Trump cutting taxes while proposing the biggest military budget in history is absolute hogwash. Who do you think is going to pay for it when the rich and corporations are now pay less into the system? That's right, the middle class. As usual. It's as if you people have no clue what Reagonomics did to the middle class of this country.

In 2027, the Republican tax overhaul would raise taxes on 53 percent of households. Still, as in 2018, both by percentages and total dollars, the benefits would be far greater for higher-income households. Households making $1 million or more per year would get an average tax cut of $23,190, a 0.9 percent boost in after-tax income.

So again, when they expire the rates go back up. Again I ask, would you be interested in making them permanent?

I'm going to have to look into this. Thanks for the info. Huge if true!

If you get pulled over and ticketed for doing something wrong, you would then have to register it in CA, but my uncle drives like a 90yo woman, so he's had his truck registered to AZ for almost 20yrs. The registration fees are much cheaper as well.

You were talking about making Trump's tax cuts permanent, which is idiotic unless you reduce spending

Oh you weren't clear with your angle there. I agree and think we should massively cut spending. At least this way Americans keep more of their money tho. You act like the government is entitled to our taxes at whatever rate they say they require.

I don't agree with raising the defense budget. Im sick of our govrernment taking huge %s of americans income amd spending even more.

Not ONE of us spends our personal money that way and I'm sick of seeing the government do it.

If you get pulled over and ticketed for doing something wrong, you would then have to register it in CA, but my uncle drives like a 90yo woman, so he's had his truck registered to AZ for almost 20yrs. The registration fees are much cheaper as well.

Ya fuck that, it wouldn't work for me. I drive a 350z and while not swimming in tickets, i get some 5.0. Attention lol

I'd have still been happy to have voted for Trump over Hillary. That has to be the greatest troll job of overly sensitive people in history.

But I'm Canadian, so I'm regretting having voted for Trudeau instead. It seemed like it was time to change things up. I didn't think I'd find him so much more unlikeable than Harper.

If you think the objective of choosing one of the most important jobs in the world is to troll, then I can see how you could vote for Trudeau and like Trump at the same time.

Joke of a man and clearly thick as pig shit. I’d be embarrassed if I’d have voted for this fckin clown

I don't regret Trump.

But I do have thoughts.

The further away we get from the election, the less people see of how trashy a candidate Hillary was; and are only looking in hindsight what Trump has/hasn't done. (I counter this by knowing TPP would be passed by now if Clinton was in charge, plus many more corporate initiatives)

Draining the Swamp requires both parties to cleanse their corrupt elements. And to be honest it was a foolhardy goal to begin with. And can't be done from within. You need a new political party to sweep in. You can't rely on DNC or GOP to clean themselves. It's really just a campaign slogan. Mind you, Trump really is unintentionally exposing the swamp, from the GOP side. And the fact that FBI and CIA are currently a damn stinkhole as well.

Wall isn't getting built, because establishment GOP don't want it. Trump can't executive order that shit. Despite everyone calling Trump a fascist, He isn't one. He's the president of the executive branch that only signs bills into law, he doesn't make them himself. Even his executive orders have to abide by the constitution. And as you can tell almost every time he enacts one, it's thrown into 9th and 6th circuit courts and forced into a long judicial process.

Other than that, Trump has done a lot of shit this past year. whether you think it was good or bad.

There is one group of trump voters who should feel a shame
Thats the morons who bought drain the swamp nonsense. They have no excuse as he was hiring goldman sach staff while making these speeches

People who regret voting for Trump are silly. When you're forced to vote for the lesser of two evils and you pick the lesser of the two evils that isn't something you regret. It was a choice you had to make.
If you seriously still think Trump is the lesser of two evils then your priorities are fucked or you haven't been paying attention.

1. Said he'd "drain the swamp"

REALITY: He appoints a litany of lobbyists, corporate executives, profiteers, and generally incompetent donors

2. Said he'd fight for working people

REALITY: He slashes worker protections, opens fire on unions, and passes a tax bill that will result in the middle and lower classes paying trillions more in taxes over the next 20 years, while the upper class pays less.

3. Said he'd pass healthcare legislation that led to better care, lower costs, and higher access

REALITY: Tried to pass legislation that led to WORSE care, HIGHER costs, and LOWER access. Failed.

4. Promised undying and selfless dedication to the job.

REALITY: Vacations more than any POTUS in modern history, constantly tweets about himself and spends time on his private life, famously disregards learning about his position and public policy in general, and is just a lazy piece of shit. Also, passes tax bill that gives him, personally, billions of dollars.

5. Said he'd end the senseless war mongering of past administrations

REALITY: Expands drone usage, tries to liberalize drone application, adopts widely unpopular sanctions on Venezuela, rescinds Cuba relations, constantly pokes at North Korea and Iran - yet refuses to take action against the one country for which there are serious political concerns, because they benefit him

How much more do we need to name?
This^^^^^^^^^^

Get a motorcycle.

When the party lights come on, just drop a gear and disappear

Oh I was REAL close once. Then I got my old driving job from LA area to the San Diego border. I listened to traffic reports a lot to get my routes and holy shit how many fatal motorcycle accidents I heard was terrifying. I trust myself to not be an idiot, but socal is just way too dense.

I still may get one as a joy rider, but not as a daily

Oh I was REAL close once. Then I got my old driving job from LA area to the San Diego border. I listened to traffic reports a lot to get my routes and holy shit how many fatal motorcycle accidents I heard was terrifying. I trust myself to not be an idiot, but socal is just way too dense.

I still may get one as a joy rider, but not as a daily

I live in San Diego right now - used to live in STL. I'm not a daily commuter guy either - traffic sucks too much, and none of my bikes are registered. We mainly go out late at night or east of san diego.

I don't know how you can stand it in LA - my sister lives there and I swear to god it could be 1 oclock in the morning and you run into bumper to bumper traffic on the freeway. Also, what's with not having any green arrows for left hand turns? Maybe it's just where she lives, but all the left turn signals are yield only, which means you have to wait for oncoming traffic, which turns into not being able to actually fuckin turn because oncoming traffic never ceases. I see people running the red all the time because of that.

People who regret voting for Trump are silly. When you're forced to vote for the lesser of two evils and you pick the lesser of the two evils that isn't something you regret. It was a choice you had to make.

hi Bamboozled,

i think alot of people are missing the point here; its not that people who regret voting for Trump feel a yearing to get a "redo" and cast a vote for Mrs. Clinton.

lol. i mean, that's really a goofy thought.

they're having a bit of buyers remorse for their choice in the primary, not the general. at no point are they thinking, "you know, maybe i shoulda given Hillary-the-most-corrupt-person-in-history-of-the-universe-Clinton a second look!".

- IGIT

I regret nothing, especially keeping another Clinton out of the White House.

hi Bamboozled,

i think alot of people are missing the point here; its not that people who regret voting for Trump feel a yearing to get a "redo" and cast a vote for Mrs. Clinton.

lol. i mean, that's really a goofy thought.

they're having a bit of buyers remorse for their choice in the primary, not the general. at no point are they thinking, "you know, maybe i shoulda given Hillary-the-most-corrupt-person-in-history-of-the-universe-Clinton a second look!".

- IGIT

Agree but Trump is just as corrupted lol.

Back