"I don't give a sh*t about Conor. Whoever wins between me/Tony is the real champ." - Khabib

Translation: Conor would wreck me or Tony. This belt means nothing. #conorbless

Hard to see otherwise, if Conor comes back I can't see him as nothing else but a challenger. Not that it matters, but he's been gone way too long.

I don’t like McGregor personally, but whoever says they don’t care about him are full of crap.

The guy generates huge revenues and everyone wants a piece of that pie.

As if Conor would EVER challenge for the LW title as long as Khabib is holding the belt. He knows he's getting mauled and will go for the easiest possible moneyfights instead.

It's sad, but it's what "Champ champ"s TM do.

Khabib is missing 3 important things before he can tell the UFC he wont take the Connor fight:

1. Star Power. He doesn't sell tickets, or have a household name. Connor has that.
2. The Belt. He doesn't have it yet. Connor has that.
3. Prove that he can stay healthy and even make weight consistently. Connor has done that.

His loud mouth with all the weight and health issues is making me think Im routing for crazy Tony.

"I'll make Conor wait after I win the belt. I'm going to make him humble, and he has to sit in line. I don't give a shit about Conor. Whoever wins between me and Tony is the real LW champion. When I become UFC lightweight champ, I'm going to say, 'Who is the real contender? Who has a five-, six-, seven-fight win streak?' They have to fight for the title -- not Conor."

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...e-conor-mcgregor-wait-after-i-win-at-ufc-223/

Khabib will be P4P best if he beats Tony, if he isn't already. Conor is a joke champion, a flash in the pan hack that suckered all the WWE style, knuckle dragging morons who worship him. His only LW win of worth is Alvarez. No responsible MMA fan can like Conor McGregor or what he's done to the UFC.

Yes, you are right... a 210lb guy who hospitalizes himself frequently to fight at 155lbs is the P4P best.

Awesome post.

It will be hilarious when Khabib misses weight or pulls out with injury at the last minute again.

"I'll make Conor wait after I win the belt. I'm going to make him humble, and he has to sit in line. I don't give a shit about Conor. Whoever wins between me and Tony is the real LW champion. When I become UFC lightweight champ, I'm going to say, 'Who is the real contender? Who has a five-, six-, seven-fight win streak?' They have to fight for the title -- not Conor."

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...e-conor-mcgregor-wait-after-i-win-at-ufc-223/

Khabib will be P4P best if he beats Tony, if he isn't already. Conor is a joke champion, a flash in the pan hack that suckered all the WWE style, knuckle dragging morons who worship him. His only LW win of worth is Alvarez. No responsible MMA fan can like Conor McGregor or what he's done to the UFC.

Why you posting 1 year old news?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Come on bro.... Connor *was* the real deal... He bopped his way to the top.... But he is retired now.

Khabib is even better than Connor I think... just a bit less flashy and not a blabbermouth.

No need to insult Conor to lift up Khabib.

Khabib will be correct if MMA was a legit sport

This guy is as real as it gets in the UFC. He has been saying this for ages. Hes not like the others in it for the money. Khabib will eventually fight Conor, because Conor deserves his spanking, but he will make people beg for it.

Of course the winner is the undisputed LW champ.

Conor does have a claim to a title shot against the winner, IMO.

Khabib is shook

already making excuses to duck Conor

Khabib only needs one takedown and the next time Conor stands up all his KO power will be drained.

Back