"I don't give a sh*t about Conor. Whoever wins between me/Tony is the real champ." - Khabib

I really like Khabib.

His approach suits me a lot more than Conor's.

Khabib talks about fighting, Conor talks about glitz and money.

Completely different vibe.

I hope they fight, and I hope Khabib makes him wait before smashing him.

33c1wfm.png

I will say that it is refreshing to see a fighter who is financially stable and doesn't do it for the money only. Still not a Khabib "fan" but there is more and more to respect about him.

I really like Khabib.

His approach suits me a lot more than Conor's.

Khabib talks about fighting, Conor talks about glitz and money.

Completely different vibe.

I hope they fight, and I hope Khabib makes him wait before smashing him.

33c1wfm.png

Buddy, for a very long time talking about fighting was the only thing Khabib did, because he barely ever fought. That's how I used to be a hater.

He still has yet to face Tony in the octagon and I know they're about to, but you still should dim down that type of talk untill he finally delivers.

Buddy, for a very long time talking about fighting was the only thing Khabib did, because he barely ever fought. That's how I used to be a hater.

He still has yet to face Tony in the octagon and I know they're about to, but you still should dim down that type of talk untill he finally delivers.

He's delivered every time he's stepped into the octagon.

It's been a frustrating road, to be sure, but I'm a fan.

The one mistake I shouldn't make is underestimating Tony. Much respect for him.

Keep trying to convince yourself that. Conor is still gonna haunt you in your dreams, wearing his two belts and nothing but his two belts.
Weird. I thought you fucking losers stopped coming to sherdog around the same time Conor stopped fighting.

Last edited:
Man i wudnt count out conor. He has a chance to crack khabib and sleep him.

Keep trying to convince yourself that. Conor is still gonna haunt you in your dreams, wearing his two belts and nothing but his two belts.
In your dreams, he’s wearing nothing but the belt, and then it drops to the floor..

Khabib and Ferg were only scheduled to fight each other in March of 2017 because the "champ' wouldn't put the belt on the line against either of them, or anyone else for that matter. Dana had to introduce an interim belt a 2nd time for Conor because the healthy and able "champ" would not defend.

Conor beat Alvarez for the title on Nov 12th 2017. The negotiations for the Khabib vs Ferg interim LW title fight began somewhere around the middle to end of Nov 2016.

Khabib said : “There are already negotiations; I’m 90% sure it will happen”. The article is dated Nov 26th 2016 and it should obviously be safe to assume that the negotiations started before the article was published.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/u...ightweight-title-fight-Tony-Ferguson-UFC-News

So to sum it up, they started putting together an interim LW title fight IMMEDIATELY after Conor won the title because he flat out would not defend against #2 Ferg or Khabib who was the undefeated #1 contender at the time. And now his title is about to be stripped for not defending yet again.
You are using an English tabloid story as back up... Just an FYi, that paper and pretty much every British tabloid are trash.
Secondly, you are using Khabib's version, not saying he is a bullshitter, he may have been told certain things to get him to fight at a certain date but that's not conclusive and lastly you throw in your own interpretation of why you think these contract negotiations were taking place... Would it not be just as reasonable to suggest that McGregor was trying to get the fight with Mayweather or he wanted a much improved deal before...there could be a ton of different reasons. That aside even after all of these Negotiations between Ferguson and khabib the fight didn't happen.

Everyone, including the Conor fanbois, knows this.

The guy who got finished by Diaz, eeked by him in the rematch and then won a title fight he should never have been offered, is supposed to be the champ? ...LOL
There is nothing supposed about it, he is the Champion, plain and simple.

I speak frequently with my cousins and nephews from Dublin. Even his star has lost alot of it's brightness among the men of Ireland. He used to be be of them, now he laughs at them.
If Dana thinks the hoards from Ireland will be back to The U.S to watch him, according to a lot of people I talk to, they don't care anymore.
FFS "lost his brightness among the men of Ireland" .....lay off the Shakespeare.....the dead poets society is the next forum over.

These guys who keep saying they don't care about Conor seem to be saying his name a lot.

It's an interview, what do you think the reporter would ask Khabib. I guess you're too dumb to even comprehend that.

We'll all laugh at this thread after Tony breaks Khabibs arm and McGregor turns off tonys lights.
But in reality there will be people like me bumping this thread among others to laugh our asses off at you Conor punkasses after Khabib steam rolls Ferguson and Conor refuses to fight either of them.

That is an outright lie. He has almost no drawing power. He doesn’t sell cards close to any of the current champs. He gets beat by WMMA. He doesn’t even fight enough or exciting enough for casual fans to even know who the fuck he is.
That's wrong
Watch how good this fight does.

FFS "lost his brightness among the men of Ireland" .....lay off the Shakespeare.....the dead poets society is the next forum over.
He said his star has lost its brightness among the men of Ireland. It was a simple metaphor. If that was too difficult for you to comprehend I suggest you go and look for an understanding of the basic English Language forum.

He said his star has lost its brightness among the men of Ireland. It was a simple metaphor. If that was too difficult for you to comprehend I suggest you go and look for an understanding of the basic English Language forum.
I can comprehend basic English and what he wrote there is total nonsense, i'm from Ireland and i can tell you "his star has not lost it's brightness among the men of Ireland". Who the fuck talks like that.
1pxnic.jpg

Last edited:
But in reality there will be people like me bumping this thread among others to laugh our asses off at you Conor punkasses after Khabib steam rolls Ferguson and Conor refuses to fight either of them.
"Conor punkasses." That's a new one. Don't you guys have anything better to do with your time?

Back