I don't like walking around barefoot

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is that odd? Sure, every once in awhile it's nice to take a break from shoes, but even then I'm usually wearing socks otherwise. I'm wearing shoes for work or sneakers 98% of the day every day.
It just seems like the impact is so much more on my ankles, when I don't have shoes on. Even in the house on the hardwood... Give me shoes or give me death.

I rarely walk around barefoot and I agree it feels wierd. But I'm Canadian so if I walk around barefoot I get frostbite and my toes fall off and a polar bear eats them.

Are you a transvestite

Are you a transtesticle

Are you a transvestite

tenor.gif

I walk barefoot all the time. Its a Kentucky thing

They were just talking about this on the radio this morning. Girls like to be barefoot more than guys. They even drive barefoot a lot which just seems gross to me.

It's a shame that barefoot running zealots kind of gave the entire discovery a bad name.

There was some strong evidence that wearing shoes all the time makes your feet, ankles, and legs weak and more injury prone.

Walk barefoot as much as possible. I even run barefoot on my treadmill and don't suffer from shin splints like I used to.

It's a shame that barefoot running zealots kind of gave the entire discovery a bad name.

There was some strong evidence that wearing shoes all the time makes your feet, ankles, and legs weak and more injury prone.

Walk barefoot as much as possible. I even run barefoot on my treadmill and don't suffer from shin splints like I used to.

Same reason i don't wear condoms

I much prefer to be barefoot. I have to take off my shoes and socks as fast as I can when I'm home. Then again, I am asian.

I never wear shoes or socks in the house, but I do hate walking barefoot outside.

I walk around the house barefoot.

In the den there's an area with wooden flooring that's rough, needs to be sanded.

Anyways, I got a huge splinter in my big toe, but the skin on my feet is so thick, I didn't know it until walking on it had pushed the thing so deeply that it finally got painful, but by then infection had started.

Is that odd? Sure, every once in awhile it's nice to take a break from shoes, but even then I'm usually wearing socks otherwise. I'm wearing shoes for work or sneakers 98% of the day every day.
It just seems like the impact is so much more on my ankles, when I don't have shoes on. Even in the house on the hardwood... Give me shoes or give me death.

Im your polar opposite I almost never wear shoes and will go barefoot everywhere. Shoes are oppressive!

I'll occasionally walk around barefoot in the house, but usually I'll wear slippers...never outside, except for at the pool or something, I'm not a wild animal...

607B5413-D113-4C31-840A-7DA0B4BE9206.jpeg

If your shit feet look something like this^ than do the world a favor and wear shoes up in public...I don’t understand how some people can get comfortable showing these off

I dont walk barefoot either man... its not comfortable to me... I wear sandals or slippers at home

Back