I don't like walking around barefoot

Is that odd? Sure, every once in awhile it's nice to take a break from shoes, but even then I'm usually wearing socks otherwise. I'm wearing shoes for work or sneakers 98% of the day every day.
It just seems like the impact is so much more on my ankles, when I don't have shoes on. Even in the house on the hardwood... Give me shoes or give me death.

Sounds like you have fallen arches. Do you have flat feet? Could be the cause of weak ankles and bunions.

Shoes are not allowed in the house.

Not too many people wearing shoes here in Hawaii except for work.

I've done it out in the country it's nice provided the terrain is forgiving. Oh, bug bites are annoying too!

I can't wait to lose the shoes, socks, and just be in my boxers and tshirt whether at home or the cottage. 99% of the time with no guests around and sometimes with guests around I am comfortable with that is how you find me.

I cannot stand socks and pants on a minute longer than necessary.

----------

Now for the hippy stuff

Can Walking Barefoot Heal Your Heart?

barefoot2.jpg

Barefoot in the snow — and lovin’ it

4041993.jpg

7 Health Benefits of Going Barefoot Outside

Do you have perma black soles
First off,
HEOJs.gif

I can say that as someone explosive.

and can put out a cigarette due to the bottoms being so hard ?
Second off as someone who walks barefoot all the time you do not have to have solid (black) soles nor dead hard skin.

Simply take some medium sandpaper and scrub any dead hard skin off regularly. It also keeps your feet from getting smelly as it is the dead skin and cracks that create most smell.

None of that female pumice stone shit. Grab the medium sand paper from the tool box!

sandpaper-lg.jpg

First off,
HEOJs.gif

I can say that as someone explosive.

Second off as someone who walks barefoot all the time you do not have to have solid (black) soles nor dead hard skin.

Simply take some medium sandpaper and scrub any dead hard skin off regularly. It also keeps your feet from getting smelly as it is the dead skin and cracks that create most smell.

None of that female pumice stone shit. Grab the medium sand paper from the tool box!

sandpaper-lg.jpg

I kinda like having black hard white trash feet ..... But occasionally I will have to go somewhere formal where that isnt ok like a wedding or something

instead of busting out the sand paper I take my wife to the nail salon across the street and we get the works including crazy colors and or decals . Around christmas I had green and red with Halloween skeleton decals and my feet were on point friend I tell ya . I was pleased because I am an oaf and I fuck em up every other time sitting in the drying rack

I forgot to add my Vietnam lady always treats me like a horse shes shoeing and just whistles and taps my leg when im sposed to lift it up .

I legit love the nail salon but hate the smell

We have a lot of fun in my house

I kinda like having black hard white trash feet ..... But occasionally I will have to go somewhere formal where that isnt ok like a wedding or something

instead of busting out the sand paper I take my wife to the nail salon across the street and we get the works including crazy colors and or decals . Around christmas I had green and red with Halloween skeleton decals and my feet were on point friend I tell ya . I was pleased because I am an oaf and I fuck em up every other time sitting in the drying rack

I forgot to add my Vietnam lady always treats me like a horse shes shoeing and just whistles and taps my leg when im sposed to lift it up .

I legit love the nail salon but hate the smell

We have a lot of fun in my house
source.gif

Nah its a good time and it always makes other people laugh. It made my buddy Brandons day when I showed up to his wedding with electric blue that matched my wifes dress

Theres always room for more color in the world

You take off your shoes then you need to take a good look at yourself. You take off your socks as well you're a savage.

Back