'I don't see any reason for feminism': the women backing Brazil's Bolsonaro

How do you think feminism would be able to lower rape in Brazil?
By putting women in positions of power and strengthening legal protections for women, children, etc.

Just like it does everywhere.

Brazil has always had a high murder rate and it was already increasing in the waning years of the military dictatorship, but yes, crime is higher now than it's ever been, even though it's gone up and down over the years. So I admit to being mistaken when I said that it was higher at certain points during the dictatorship than it is now. My general position still stands that I'd rather live in freedom and take risks than be controlled by a dictatorship. Hell, Cuba has a lower crime rate than similar countries in Latin America because of a brutal dictatorship. If I were Brazilian, I wouldn't want to return to that. I don't think Bolsonaro is the answer to the problem, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
Sure let the commies take over Brazil so they can transform it in a failed state like Venezuela. You're biased and blind.
The military were actually the good guys.

Brazil has always had a high murder rate and it was already increasing in the waning years of the military dictatorship, but yes, crime is higher now than it's ever been, even though it's gone up and down over the years. So I admit to being mistaken when I said that it was higher at certain points during the dictatorship than it is now. My general position still stands that I'd rather live in freedom and take risks than be controlled by a dictatorship. Hell, Cuba has a lower crime rate than similar countries in Latin America because of a brutal dictatorship. If I were Brazilian, I wouldn't want to return to that. I don't think Bolsonaro is the answer to the problem, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.
You missed my other reply to you that talks about the danger of dictatorship in Brazil. I realize it's a long read but you will understand things better.

Sure let the commies take over Brazil so they can transform it in a failed state like Venezuela. You're biased and blind.
The military were actually the good guys.
LOL. Yeah, you're not biased at all and you have zero blind spots. Bolsonaro is the one with the hardcore anti-democracy, pro-dictatorship rhetoric for 30+ straight years. Then you say the dictators were the good guys. LOL.

You missed my other reply to you that talks about the danger of dictatorship in Brazil. I realize it's a long read but you will understand things better.
I saw it. You are aware that people can see the same things as you and have different interpretations, right? I think the danger comes from Bolsonaro more than anybody. Feel free to disagree.

By putting women in positions of power and strengthening legal protections for women, children, etc.

Just like it does everywhere.

Brazil had a woman president a few years ago and legal protections are the same for males and females. Pretty useless if you live in a country with poor law enforcement.

LOL. Yeah, you're not biased at all and you have zero blind spots. Bolsonaro is the one with the hardcore anti-democracy, pro-dictatorship rhetoric for 30+ straight years. Then you say the dictators were the good guys. LOL.

I saw it. You are aware that people can see the same things as you and have different interpretations, right? I think the danger comes from Bolsonaro more than anybody. Feel free to disagree.
So in your opinion the danger comes from the side that's defending democracy and not the one that's made of marxists and communists, the side that wants to control the media, internet and judiciary, change the constitution and have dominance over the others? Gotcha, you're a dumbass.

So in your opinion the danger comes from the side that's defending democracy and not the one that's made of marxists and communists, the side that wants to control the media, internet and judiciary, change the constitution and have dominance over the others? Gotcha, you're a dumbass.
Fuck off. He's a right-wing authoritarian asshole and only idiots like you either don't see that or you support it. Either way, you can fuck right off!

The issue is that Bolsonaro is no superman, he is no Hitler either and rest assured he is no Chavez.

The main problem Bolsonaro would face is economic in nature, he doesnt seems to have a plan to put the economy firmly in the hands of the State which is a key aspect to any succesful dictatorship.

Economic freedom and political authoritarianism tend not to work together well in the long run.

Fuck off. He's a right-wing authoritarian asshole and only idiots like you either don't see that or you support it. Either way, you can fuck right off!
I though you were misinformed but you can't see the truth when is right in front of you. Marxists and communists are the real threat but you choose to ignore that. I'm not going to waste my time anymore with you.

I though you were misinformed but you can't see the truth when is right in front of you. Marxists and communists are the real threat but you choose to ignore that. I'm not going to waste my time anymore with you.
Good fucking riddance.

Keep drinking your Kool-Aid good boy
pbv05pxucgr11.png

Now that all of the heavy lifting has already been done of course they don't see any reason for feminism. So now they get to the best of both worlds ,bashing feminism while at the exact same time benefiting from feminism every day of their lives.

Keep drinking your Kool-Aid good boy
pbv05pxucgr11.png
I kinda feel bad tbh. Dude has no idea what he's talking about, he read something somewhere and thinks he understands exactly what's going on. He prefers to ignore the opinion of Brazilians in this thread, ignores the dangerous extremists that want Brazil to become like Venezuela and gets angry when someone shows he's wrong. And there are so many people like him, it's like they can't accept they were misinformed.

When Bolsonaro supporters held their own demonstrations, his son, Eduardo, pronounced: “Rightwing women are prettier than leftwing women. They don’t show the breasts in the streets, nor do they defecate in the streets. Rightwing women are more hygienic.”

<PlusJuan>

This is a man who knows what he is taking about. It is normally leftist women who are smelly, expose themselves in a vulgar manner and shit in the streets. Filthy, filthy leftist females.

<{clintugh}>

looks like brazil is a very passionate society, they should act more asian.

Back