I don't think UFC wants Conor to fight again.

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They knew when he got his Floyd money, he'd never fight for UFC money again and they let him do it anyway.

It became no longer cost effective for them to pay Conor' price to have him fight anymore.....cuts too much into profit margin.

And they've already reaped any residual benefit of his meteoric cross over rise in popularity.

They'd have to fall on miserable times financially in order for it to be worth it to them to have to pay the huge investment it would be for him to fight again.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

He's in yer fookin' heads. Clean in. It means it's almost time.

Why do we still make threads about him? We shouldn’t make threads until it’s official that he comes back

I love how everyone talks crap and don’t care bout him but when he fights again y’all gonna watch and be into it... I don’t think the ufc would let their PPV golden goose go he has brought in t4 of the top 5 ppv buys for the ufc and that matters and I’m sure his return will bring in over 2M PPV buys easy

You gotta be fuckin retarded to think the UFC doesn't want Conor to fight again.

He can ride the pines or he can fight... it doesn't matter either way. The UFC is still going to make money with or without him.

I don't think CONOR wants Conor to fight again.
I don't think hes much different than any other top celebrity, athlete who are In many cases far richer than Conor but still continue to perform In their field.

These people love the money, status and worldly power that comes along with It too much to just stop.

Nothing has led me to believe that Conor Is any different, which Is why I find it a little strange that people are so convinced he's never coming back.

It's like believing whole heartedly that Floyd was never coming back when he "retired" post Hatton after he tasted his first big money In the sport.

Whether people want to accept It or not, label It as an excuse, ducking or whatever..money and business Is definitely a factor that needs to be considered.

Especially when you consider how much the UFC has underpaid It's fighters In terms of revenue percentages for a long time.

Conor Is easily as big of a star as Floyd was during his peak. No reason why he shouldn't be paid comparably. Which wouldn't even be a question If this were boxing. The Ali act doesn't exist in MMA though, which means promoters / orgs are free to take far more of the pie than they should be entitled.

Assuming that Is settled and they're able to meet In the middle, he'll be back.

People are entitled to their opinions of course, but more often then not this community Is wrong.

As bad as the UFC needs "stars", they'd probably be willing to pay Conor hundreds of thousands just to sit cageside.

Oh for sure they want him to fight. He makes them too much money.

It's as easy as taking his belt and cutting ties if they don't want him to fight again for them BTW

They aren't obliged to negotiate with him and let him keep his belt.

Ufc wants that Conor money. Conor is just chicken shit

Yeah I'm sure that WME doesn't want it's by far biggest revenue generator to fight again. I'm sure they're much more concerned with the integrity of the sport over making a truckload of cash.

e8a.gif

I figured he would want 2 more fights. He's probably blowing a good 30 mill and that should recoup that.

I don't like how he did the ufc the way he did. I figured they had stipulations that he had to return to the ufc at a set amount before they gave him the blessing to do the floyd fight but I guess not.

Back