I don't think UFC wants Conor to fight again.

Wrong. They want the money he brings in. They aren't thrilled with his demands, but he's under contract, so they own him. They don't have to take any deal they don't think is profitable. He can sit out, but he can't do anything sports/combat related, as his hype fades and his bank account depletes, his price will change. He's not getting stake in the company.....

Well, but that is the way negotiations work- he starts out at an astronomical number, then they bargain from there. They have always paid their best fighters way more than the others, and the gap in popularity between Conor and everyone else is way bigger than has been the case in UFC history. He is their only guaranteed massive draw. They need him way more than he needs them.

If he is holding out to be basically their partner that is just not something they were ever going to give him. This is something he has talked about in the past.

You have to imagine Conor being In the boxing world, prob having Intimate conversations with Floyd and others In the community.

In boxing, most of the revenue goes to the fighters.

A good number of people have probably made it very clear to Conor that he's getting fucked.

That's the UFC's fault. You expect him to go from making $100 mil to only $20mil?

They need him back though.

Why do we still make threads about him?

ASrHdxJ.gif

They knew when he got his Floyd money, he'd never fight for UFC money again and they let him do it anyway.

It became no longer cost effective for them to pay Conor' price to have him fight anymore.....cuts too much into profit margin.

And they've already reaped any residual benefit of his meteoric cross over rise in popularity.

They'd have to fall on miserable times financially in order for it to be worth it to them to have to pay the huge investment it would be for him to fight again.

so making 10-20 million is a bad thing.

ufc knows they have 2 more fights with cono at most so why waste one on so short notice.

I figured he would want 2 more fights. He's probably blowing a good 30 mill and that should recoup that.

I don't like how he did the ufc the way he did. I figured they had stipulations that he had to return to the ufc at a set amount before they gave him the blessing to do the floyd fight but I guess not.

he got 2 more fights on his ufc contract as it is.

Connor is the UFC's PPV ATM... youre crazy to think they don't want him to fight again

If u were worth 100+ million dollars would u want to fight?
Yeah if someone could line me up with a fighter I know I can beat just for the rush and attention. Shit I sound like mayweather now.

If he is holding out to be basically their partner that is just not something they were ever going to give him. This is something he has talked about in the past.
As I was saying in the post you quoted, he starts the negotiations astronomically high, above expectations, then bargains from there. He may never have even expected that to happen- remember, we don't know things he doesn't. He is well aware of what his value is, and will make every attempt to squeeze what he can out of them when he fights. That's just good business practice.

Hard to find motivation to put yourself through training and the actual fight/fight promotion when you're worth a couple hundred million getting money from so many other sources.

A couple hundred million?

What are you? A model Conor cocksucker? Take it easy on his balls, dumb man.

Jesus. Conor fucktards are unbearable.

As I was saying in the post you quoted, he starts the negotiations astronomically high, above expectations, then bargains from there. He may never have even expected that to happen- remember, we don't know things he doesn't. He is well aware of what his value is, and will make every attempt to squeeze what he can out of them when he fights. That's just good business practice.

Agreed. However this game of chicken has gone on for a very long time at this point. I simply wish the UFC had held him to his initial contract and they would not be in this mess. He was there most active fighter outside of cowboy before all this boxing nonsense.

I don't think CONOR wants Conor to fight again.

Loving every minute of this! I feel vindicated in my detest for the man as a professional mma fighter. I called this day that he would be caught out front with more mouth than talent to really protect /defend a belt. All of a sudden a the UFC LW Champ wants to take FW fights (on short notice to boot) while a interim belt floats around in his new division.

You remember the argument that he left FW for the bigger challenge @LW and like a warrior he went up to . leaving the children at FW; Now he wants to be that guy to save the show @FW's by fighting Frankie, while his division waits for clarity...

The man's a WoMan...

Back