I dont understand WTF is going on!!!?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I recently have gotten in a really good shape and the gym I go to ( which is a reccenter) has a sauna. I have gotten few compliments from the older women that go there which has boosted my confidence. Naturally when I am in a good mood I might smile and say hello.

I noticed when I do say hello now a days, all the women look away and not in a shy way either.

I don't understand if I am a creep or not. In the sauna, the females don't mind sitting next to me even if there is room and sometimes they start a conversation. Or some see me and they just keep away as if I am Harvey Weinstein.

Really confusing and its worse than when I was in shit shape since I made peace about being unattractive and no one paid attention to me which allowed me to go through life unencumbered.

Women who work out and become fitness freaks are usually full of themselves with major insecurities...

I don’t think they go to the gym to be creeped on.. I usually see the hottest ones with boyfriends working out.

You could stop jacking off to potted plants, first of all.

If you don’t know them and they mean nothing to you, why worry about it

I don't know but what I do know is never take compliments from an old lady serious, those little old flirts will have you believing you are the second coming of Brad Pitt when really you look like Jeremy Clarkson.

You're probably giving off a weird vibe like you care too much.

Also 2 things in general
  • Never take complements from old ladies about your looks(means nothing).
  • Never take advice from women on how to pick up women.(It's like getting advice from a food critic on how to cook)

I forgot to ask are you Asian? No offense but its a struggle for Asian dudes to get chicks.

In my gym everyone's hostile and paranoid. I'm a 5'8 manlet so I try and be friendly because I know if I rub someone the wrong way I'll probably get raped in the showers. But I gotta wonder if assrape is coming anyway because everyone takes my smile and pleasant greetings like a threat. I notice it's the same for everyone. No one talks to each other. Some people kind of like round up a posse to take to the gym with them, and they just kind of bunker into one area and watch each other working out all day. Maybe I just go at the wrong hours

Most people don't go to the gym to be hit on. Do your workout and leave them alone.

do people get naked in saunas? maybe u should get naked all the time, i bet u havea giant dong and they just cant tell when u have clothes on.

They sit next to you in the sauna? How bout you stop going in the women's locker room

Do you walk around looking like this?
tenor.gif

Women who work out and become fitness freaks are usually full of themselves with major insecurities...
I don’t think they go to the gym to be creeped on.. I usually see the hottest ones with boyfriends working out.

I mean they are not fitness models. But I know what you mean. I avoid making any contact with them.

You could stop jacking off to potted plants, first of all.

That's why you work at sears bro!!!

If you don’t know them and they mean nothing to you, why worry about it

The whole poisoned with false hope thing...

I don't know but what I do know is never take compliments from an old lady serious, those little old flirts will have you believing you are the second coming of Brad Pitt when really you look like Jeremy Clarkson.

You are right man, I mean, even they didn't pay me attention until I lost weight and got built better.

lol get over yourself moron...really lol

Oh tough guy huh!?

You're probably giving off a weird vibe like you care too much.

Also 2 things in general
  • Never take complements from old ladies about your looks(means nothing).
  • Never take advice from women on how to pick up women.(It's like getting advice from a food critic on how to cook)

Sad but true.

I forgot to ask are you Asian? No offense but its a struggle for Asian dudes to get chicks.

No I am Persian/middle eastern.

In my gym everyone's hostile and paranoid. I'm a 5'8 manlet so I try and be friendly because I know if I rub someone the wrong way I'll probably get raped in the showers. But I gotta wonder if assrape is coming anyway because everyone takes my smile and pleasant greetings like a threat. I notice it's the same for everyone. No one talks to each other. Some people kind of like round up a posse to take to the gym with them, and they just kind of bunker into one area and watch each other working out all day. Maybe I just go at the wrong hours

I too am 5,8 and I know what you mean. In the beginning I was keeping to myself and not making eye contact. Few compliments and pleasantry made me more social and upbeat but fuck I got crushed today.

Most people don't go to the gym to be hit on. Do your workout and leave them alone.

I am not hitting on them. Please learn to read. Eye contact was made and I smiled and they looked away in disgust.

do people get naked in saunas? maybe u should get naked all the time, i bet u havea giant dong and they just cant tell when u have clothes on.

Swimsuit only. Not a nude sauna.

They sit next to you in the sauna? How bout you stop going in the women's locker room

Its unisex sauna.

This may be THE answer to this mystery.

Like I said, its unisex sauna.

Do you walk around looking like this?
tenor.gif

Something like this.

I’ve never seen the gym as a good place for picking up women, especially given the recent social climate. A lot of women there just want to get their workout in and go home. Yeah, they’re wearing form fitting yoga pants and working out their booty 90% of the time, but always remember women dress for themselves and other women more so than for men. Approaching women in the gym is akin to approaching women in a bar, your basically telling them that you just want to fuck them and nothing else. Some women may be into this, but I’d let them drive the figurative car. The days of being the “hunter” are dying.

Only an ugly person could make a thread like this.

I’ve never seen the gym as a good place for picking up women, especially given the recent social climate. A lot of women there just want to get their workout in and go home. Yeah, they’re wearing form fitting yoga pants and working out their booty 90% of the time, but always remember women dress for themselves and other women more so than for men. Approaching women in the gym is akin to approaching women in a bar, your basically telling them that you just want to fuck them and nothing else. Some women may be into this, but I’d let them drive the figurative car. The days of being the “hunter” are dying.

I am not talking about the weight room. I am talking about relaxing in the sauna and steam room. I personally don't approach females during training because I take my training seriously.

You are ugly?

Women don't care if a guy is super fit nowaday.

You have to have a nice mug as well.

Back