I dont understand WTF is going on!!!?

I mean they are not fitness models. But I know what you mean. I avoid making any contact with them.

That's why you work at sears bro!!!

The whole poisoned with false hope thing...

You are right man, I mean, even they didn't pay me attention until I lost weight and got built better.

Oh tough guy huh!?

Sad but true.

No I am Persian/middle eastern.

I too am 5,8 and I know what you mean. In the beginning I was keeping to myself and not making eye contact. Few compliments and pleasantry made me more social and upbeat but fuck I got crushed today.

I am not hitting on them. Please learn to read. Eye contact was made and I smiled and they looked away in disgust.

Swimsuit only. Not a nude sauna.

Its unisex sauna.

Like I said, its unisex sauna.

Something like this.
Unisex sauna? For how long?

Just bang the ones that smile back

I might do that. The older ladies have decent physique for their age. I mean they are past milf but still decent.

Only an ugly person could make a thread like this.

Its not even about being ugly. Its more about being treated like one that hurts like hell!

You are ugly?

Women don't care if a guy is super fit nowaday.

You have to have a nice mug as well.

I worked hard to get fit, dieting, boxing, kickboxing and hitting the weights. That has to mean something. I am proud of the work ethic I put in and look, I get if all thing are equal, the female is going to be more valued but I worked hard for the physique and fitness bro!

I mean they are not fitness models. But I know what you mean. I avoid making any contact with them.

That's why you work at sears bro!!!

The whole poisoned with false hope thing...

You are right man, I mean, even they didn't pay me attention until I lost weight and got built better.

Oh tough guy huh!?

Sad but true.

No I am Persian/middle eastern.

I too am 5,8 and I know what you mean. In the beginning I was keeping to myself and not making eye contact. Few compliments and pleasantry made me more social and upbeat but fuck I got crushed today.

I am not hitting on them. Please learn to read. Eye contact was made and I smiled and they looked away in disgust.

Swimsuit only. Not a nude sauna.

Its unisex sauna.

Like I said, its unisex sauna.

Something like this.
Girls know when they're being checked out.
You're making eye contact because you want to chat them up. Why else are you looking at them and smiling? Of course it comes off creepy. They know what you're trying to do.
It's happened to them by a 100 other guys before you.

The gym isn't a good place to pick up girls umless they make the first move, she's obviously into you, or you naturally build a rapport over time.
People don't like to get hit on while they're working out, especially when they're sweaty and gross.
And if you strike out people are going to see you as "that guy".

Unisex sauna? For how long?

What do you mean how long?

Girls know when they're being checked out.
You're making eye contact because you want to chat them up. Why else are you looking at them and smiling? Of course it comes off creepy. They know what you're trying to do.
It's happened to them by a 100 other guys before you.

The gym isn't a good place to pick up girls umless they make the first move, she's obviously into you, or you naturally build a rapport over time.
People don't like to get hit on while they're working out, especially when they're sweaty and gross.
And if you strike out people are going to see you as "that guy".

Sigh, did you even read the post?

I don't hit on girls or even smile at them in the weight room. This is sauna with people relaxing and sweating it out. Plenty of people talk and have conversation. Its not like they are in the middle of an exercise.

If you're only getting compliments from old bags, that's hardly a green light to start harassing a bunch of 9s. Stay in your lane and stop letting these old ladies who "flirt" with every single young guy give you false confidence.

If you're only getting compliments from old bags, that's hardly a green light to start harassing a bunch of 9s. Stay in your lane and stop letting these old ladies who "flirt" with every single young guy give you false confidence.

My reaction to your accurate post:

I might do that. The older ladies have decent physique for their age. I mean they are past milf but still decent.

Its not even about being ugly. Its more about being treated like one that hurts like hell!

I worked hard to get fit, dieting, boxing, kickboxing and hitting the weights. That has to mean something. I am proud of the work ethic I put in and look, I get if all thing are equal, the female is going to be more valued but I worked hard for the physique and fitness bro!
<{cruzshake}>
This isn't going to attract anyone
I'm sure you're not the only in shape gym rat in a gym. A girl is not going to give a shit.
And no offense, but it looks like you're looking for attention and acknowledgment of your "gains".
Girls don't care how much you can lift, how big your traps are, or if you know how to throw a punch.

Just do your workout and stop trying to get noticed.

I don't hit on girls or even smile at them in the weight room. This is sauna with people relaxing and sweating it out. Plenty of people talk and have conversation. Its not like they are in the middle of an exercise.
I figured there would be one obvious guess at what I was asking. How long has it been a unisex sauna?

Those ladies look away because they know you're in love with Joe Riggs.

maybe join one of those classes the gym offers, give u a chance to meet women that way

Then...obviously the chicks you're smiling at aren't into you.
Ive never seen a uni sex sauna at a gym, so that is why there is confusion about your post.
All the same, i don't think a chick would like to get hit on in a sauna. Seems weird

<{cruzshake}>
This isn't going to attract anyone
I'm sure you're not the only in shape gym rat in a gym. A girl is not going to give a shit.
And no offense, but it looks like you're looking for attention and acknowledgment of your "gains".
Girls don't care how much you can lift, how big your traps are, or if you know how to throw a punch.

Just do your workout and stop trying to get noticed.

Common man!!!??

Do you realize how hard it is to lose weight let alone lose weight and make some lean muscle?

I am busting my ass in the gym and the women that I was making eye contact do not have the same dedication as me. I get it, if all things equal, the female is going to be at a high pedestal. But these women have average to above average physiques and yet I am being treated like I look like Harvey Weinstein!

I figured there would be one obvious guess at what I was asking. How long has it been a unisex sauna?

I am not sure but I live in Canada and as far as I can remember, there has always been one.

Then...obviously the chicks you're smiling at aren't into you.
Ive never seen a uni sex sauna at a gym, so that is why there is confusion about your post.
All the same, i don't think a chick would like to get hit on in a sauna. Seems weird

I mean I am not hitting on them. All I am doing is smiling upon eye contact. I don't understand what is so horrific about this?

But either way, ultimately you are correct. I cant blame it on them being shy. Women are social creature and if they see a hot attractive man, they will give them all the looks and signal that they want to be showered with attention.

Oh well, listen learned for being a piece of shit who falsely gained confidence.

if a girl makes eye contact or talks to you, just put your penis out and they will surely love it. believe me.

you can then tell us how it went.

Common man!!!??

Do you realize how hard it is to lose weight let alone lose weight and make some lean muscle?

I am busting my ass in the gym and the women that I was making eye contact do not have the same dedication as me. I get it, if all things equal, the female is going to be at a high pedestal. But these women have average to above average physiques and yet I am being treated like I look like Harvey Weinstein!

I am not sure but I live in Canada and as far as I can remember, there has always been one.

I mean I am not hitting on them. All I am doing is smiling upon eye contact. I don't understand what is so horrific about this?

But either way, ultimately you are correct. I cant blame it on them being shy. Women are social creature and if they see a hot attractive man, they will give them all the looks and signal that they want to be showered with attention.

Oh well, listen learned for being a piece of shit who falsely gained confidence.
Maybe start convos elsewhere. When it becomes more comfortable to do, it may make for less awkwardness in the gym encounters. There are too many potential factors to know for sure what's going on... although I do wonder if the women feel weird about being in the sauna with a guy.
The beginning of interactions can be awkward before things become positive, so practice may help... but it's difficult to say if it's just shyness or feeling creeped out, or being stuck up, or what based on the info.

Also, don't attach too much self-worth to strange women's reactions.

Common man!!!??

It can't be quantified or argued. You're coming on too strong for them, even if you think you aren't. This is not something you can use graphs and pie charts to argue against- it doesn't work that way. It's not a simple yes/no, check the box-- there's at least one whole dimension more to it than 2. You think it's 2-D because it should be (convenient), it's realistically 4-D.

It's not up to you to decide where that line is (or those several lines are), it's up to what they think it is.

You've done something right, that's good. Then you did something wrong, just go back to where you were when things were right and keep working at the puzzle from there. You gotta learn these subtleties

Last edited:
If there's a sauna, that means there's a jacuzzi nearby.
Invite them back to the jacuzzi for a little more intimate conversations.

Hint: Surprise these ladies in the jacuzzi with 2 glasses and a champagne bottle. You'll have to sneak this into a backpack and get past the gym guards to pull this off.
The rewards for it will be extraordinary!

Maybe start convos elsewhere. When it becomes more comfortable to do, it may make for less awkwardness in the gym encounters. There are too many potential factors to know for sure what's going on... although I do wonder if the women feel weird about being in the sauna with a guy.
The beginning of interactions can be awkward before things become positive, so practice may help... but it's difficult to say if it's just shyness or feeling creeped out, or being stuck up, or what based on the info.

Also, don't attach too much self-worth to strange women's reactions.

I don't talk to anyone in the gym. This whole thing is only in the sauna. That and the couple of older ladies that complimented me were the ones who initiated the conversation. I thought it was because I was becoming fit and more pleasing to look at but guess not.

It can't be quantified or argued. You're coming on too strong for them, even if you think you aren't. This is not something you can use graphs and pie charts to argue against- it doesn't work that way. It's not a simple yes/no, check the box-- there's at least one whole dimension more to it than 2. You think it's 2-D because it should be (convenient), it's realistically 4-D.

It's not up to you to decide where that line is (or those several lines are), it's up to what they think it is.

You've done something right, that's good. Then you did something wrong, just go back to where you were when things were right and keep working at the puzzle from there. You gotta learn these subtleties

Bro, its just a smile nothing else.

Bro, its just a smile nothing else.

I believe you that you're telling the truth. But there's more to it than that, that's why you posted this thread, clearly. I'm trying to help, sorry if it sounded too harsh.

There's different types (and degrees) of smiles. You gave the stock smile, no good.

Also, you said eye contact. Noooo this isn't the movies. No direct eye contact with strangers (unless it's a professional meeting or a job interview), even if they looked at you first.

Back