I feel better when I get girls just with looks

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there a better feeling than hearing a girl hates your personality but puts up with it cause of your looks?

Is there a better feeling than hearing a girl hates your personality but puts up with it cause of your looks?

The majority of Sherdog will probably tell you that "looks don't last."

That expression is 100% true.

However, an individual's personality doesn't last either.

Everyone dies eventually.

Some of these motherfuckers on Sherdog think that they will live to be 1,000 years old (or more).

No one wants to hear it but it's the truth.

I had a college classmate come up to me & basically told me I was her crush before but that I was an asshole. I was:

<Fedor23>

yes. the better feeling is when she sticks her tongue up my butt.

8ydp8p1.jpg

You need to have a good mix. Good looks with a great personality is way better than super hot with a cvnt personality.

I don't understand why you would feel good about a girl hating your personality.

If you were a girl, you'd want the same effect, but you'd rather be told you had a great personality. You're not a bitch at all, Suzy! I'd totally hang out with you even if you weren't a Boise nickel, and a few pennies besides!

On the other hand, you want to know you're only desired for your most superficial attributes. How the sexes differ.

The majority of Sherdog will probably tell you that "looks don't last."

That expression is 100% true.

However, an individual's personality doesn't last either.

Everyone dies eventually.

Some of these motherfuckers on Sherdog think that they will live to be 1,000 years old (or more).

No one wants to hear it but it's the truth.

Wow thanks for breaking it down batman.

You need to have a good mix. Good looks with a great personality is way better than super hot with a cvnt personality.
I find that bangable women gravitate towards asshole hypothesis particularly true.

A better feeling is when they like your looks AND think you are cool. Those are the keepers.

Being good looking takes less energy than pretending to have a good personality.

Thinly veiled bragging thread IMO. Although yes, TS, it must be cool to hear that.

All the girls I have had a thing with liked my looks, but it was always my charm and wit that seduced them.

Back