==I got married last weekend [pics]==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i just spent the last 2 hours reading the whole thread. Better then any movie..book...tv show. Props to whoever did the Budweiser photoshop.. i literally had tears running down my eyes and almost shit in my pants due to laughter.

-1-1.jpg

wtf lol.

compared to her surroundings, she doesn't actually look that big. After some weight loss she may look pretty hot. And then we'll have to post her pictures in the hottest girls thread.

......what?!

compared to her surroundings, she doesn't actually look that big. after some weight loss she may look pretty hot. and then we'll have to post her pictures in the hottest girls thread.

alcohol is great, but all the booze in the world couldn't turn her pretty

How the hell does this break 100 pages? It's been here forever and I never thought to click it. I can't believe that anyone is falling for it, and thinking that it may be for real.

How the hell does this break 100 pages? It's been here forever and I never thought to click it. I can't believe that anyone is falling for it, and thinking that it may be for real.

Of course it's real. Crumbum has found happiness and you should be happy for him and his....er...wife. :redface:

Its super real, silly

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

100% troll job how can she have your unborn child before wedding before getting married and lose your virginity after the wedding HAHAHAHA get caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back