==I got married last weekend [pics]==

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's really easy to find on Facebook for anyone who's read the thread.

That said, I'm not posting it up. Poor lad went through enough abuse on his myspace. And he really doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

It really sucks to make fun of people that look like they do. BUT, sometimes shit is too easy to pass up.

wow that's the ugliest bitch i've ever seen, throw the whale back in the water for fuck sake

He's really easy to find on Facebook for anyone who's read the thread.

That said, I'm not posting it up. Poor lad went through enough abuse on his myspace. And he really doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

QFT

It's stressful enough to have a marriage and a kid throws in more stress. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy and hasn't done anything other than live his life and serve his country.

Is this thread a joke? I mean...the pics? C'mon. Did you type, "so I married a fat bitch because I got all fucked up by DU in the zionist war-for-israel" into google, found those pics, and now you are posting them to see how many people will by it? The woman looks like a brick layer from brooklyn.

I just went to Candy's Facebook page just for the heck of it and to no surprise, found out that she's a fan of....

canbocap2.jpg

No way is this real. Is this guy really an Army officer? Twinkie wedding cake? Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back