I got oneitis bad brahs; what do?? (Negative brahs stay out)

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So there is this barista at my local Starbucks that I've taken notice of for several months now. If I had to guess she's 20-22, I'm 26. Physically she's my dream woman: medium height, big blue doe eyes, long curly blonde hair, thin waste with thick thighs and a thick ass.

Every time I've made contact with her she's very bubbly and pleasant. She makes eye contact. Asks me questions about my day and what not. Granted she's a service worker so I try not to look too much into it.

However, there was one instance that struck me as odd. I was going through the drive thru with my now ex girlfriend about a month ago. The barista was working the window. This is a near verbatim reiteration of what was said. I'll use B for her dialogue and M for mine:
B: looks at me and my gf,
"Are you two dating?"
My ex and I look at each other.
M: "yeah?"
B: " how did you two meet?"
M: "well we were room mates for a while first"
B: "and Are you still living together?"
M: "yeah we are"

That was it. She hands us our coffee and we drive off. Notice how she never positively acknowledged my answers. She wasn't like oh how nice! Or aww cute! No positive affirmations at all. My ex was pissed as we drove off. "What the fuck was that chick just hitting on you in front of me?"

How would you guys read that situation?

I cannot fucking get this chick out of my mind. For my tastes she is so God damn gorgeous and has this bubbly warm disposition that I would love to have in my life.

I know the obvious answer here is to approach her but if I'm being honest I've never approached a chick that was working before. Any brahs have any tips or insights as to how I should go about it?

Try blocking the door and masturbating. That's a good trick!

hate to break it to you but she wanted to scissor ur exgf bro.

hate to break it to you but she wanted to scissor ur exgf bro.
That's what I jokingly said to my ex to calm her down as we drove off.

Worried it might be true. =[ definitely not the butch lesbian looking type AT ALL

Does she know that you are single now? You should let her know somehow, like casually.

You should just ask her what time she gets off work or if she has plans for after work. Any question like that will imply that you want to do something with her and give her an opportunity to deny you without some sort of harsh rejection. If she seems interested, you good

Who else thought this was a @Pugilistic thread?

But to be fair, I'm pretty sure Pugilistic can at least approach the broad

Who else thought this was a @Pugilistic thread?

But too be fair, I'm pretty sure Pugilistic can at least approach the broad
Not saying I can't or won't. Obviously I have to I'm just looking for advice on the best way to go about it. I want to succeed damnit.

Just ask her out to dinner, give her your number and stop harassing the poor woman when shes trying to work.

Just give her your number and stop harassing the poor woman when shes trying to work.
Just slip a card with name and number along with her tip, and let the chips fall where they may?

Not saying I can't or won't. Obviously I have to I'm just looking for advice on the best way to go about it. I want to succeed damnit.
Use humor

Go in with the mentality that you want to take this broad out but it's not a big deal if she turns you down

Having the proper mentality allows you approach the situation from a comfortable and genuine place

Just slip a card with name and number along with her tip, and let the chips fall where they may?
No dont be bashful. Tell her youd like to take her out to dinner sometime and give her your number. You have to show some bold confidence.

Get a coffee inside, not in the drive thru; and when she writes your name on it hand it back to her and ask her to write her # on it.

Just dont hold up the fuckin line,other ppl need coffee too.

She doesn't. I'm not sure how I could drop something like that without coming off as creepy.

By asking her out. You don't even have to mention you're single unless she asks, mentioning that fact puts a bit too much emphasis on your long term intentions. Not a big deal, but you don't want to seem like you're already emptying drawers to make room for her stuff.

You should just ask her what time she gets off work or if she has plans for after work. Any question like that will imply that you want to do something with her and give her an opportunity to deny you without some sort of harsh rejection. If she seems interested, you good

This is solid advice. Make it clear that you'd like to see her outside of work, but don't be pushy about it.

LOL thought you were married or you are cheating? ooooh maybe open marriage. you got that baby mindset about being 'mr good married guy. in my other thread i seen

Back