I got oneitis bad brahs; what do?? (Negative brahs stay out)

LOL thought you were married. you got that baby mindset about being 'mr good married guy. in my other thread i seen
Definitely not married. This chick though...fuck if it worked out id put a ring on it asap. No joke.

Definitely not married. This chick though...fuck if it worked out id put a ring on it asap. No joke.

First step, stop putting that pussy on a pedestal. It'll allow you to be more confident if things don't go the way you want and approach the situation better imo. Play it cool.

I'm kind of in a similar situation but I'm in my 30s and I have no clue how old this girl is because Asian women all the look the same from early 20s to early 30s but can vary depending on their fashion and hair styles. She's been very friendly and talkative the two times I've gotten coffee there and drew a heart and a smile on the lid the second time I went there. Goddamn I sound like a teenager.

First step, stop putting that pussy on a pedestal. It'll allow you to be more confident if things don't go the way you want and approach the situation better imo. Play it cool.

I'm kind of in a similar situation but I'm in my 30s and I have no clue how old this girl is because Asian women all the look the same from early 20s to early 30s but can vary depending on their fashion and hair styles. She's been very friendly and talkative the two times I've gotten coffee there and drew a heart and a smile on the lid the second time I went there. Goddamn I sound like a teenager.
That's gotta be a subtle hint letting you know she's interested right?

Totally agree about not putting her on a pedestal. Girls really don't make me nervous or anything like that though. I've had a highly successful sexual career.

"Hi. Let me get your number"

"Hi. Would you like me to have your number?"

"Hi. I know someone that you are exactly their type. Can I get your number and then keep it for myself?"

It just matters that you ask, and the sooner the better.

Go inside to order next time

Her: What will you be having today Derp?

Derp: You

*awkward boner*

That's gotta be a subtle hint letting you know she's interested right?

Totally agree about not putting her on a pedestal. Girls really don't make me nervous or anything like that though. I've had a highly successful sexual career.

Possibly because this kind of stuff never happens to me. I'll feel it out this week when I go back. I've been in a long period of not wanting to meet or even attempt to date someone so this kind of threw me for a loop. What's the worst that can happen? There's a million coffee shops around here, lol.

Best of luck to you! Hope things turn out well.

These chicks are getting 10+ dicks a month and we're sitting around talking about how some chick drew a smiley on a thirty something year old man's coffee cup?

So there is this barista at my local Starbucks that I've taken notice of for several months now. If I had to guess she's 20-22, I'm 26. Physically she's my dream woman: medium height, big blue doe eyes, long curly blonde hair, thin waste with thick thighs and a thick ass.

Every time I've made contact with her she's very bubbly and pleasant. She makes eye contact. Asks me questions about my day and what not. Granted she's a service worker so I try not to look too much into it.

However, there was one instance that struck me as odd. I was going through the drive thru with my now ex girlfriend about a month ago. The barista was working the window. This is a near verbatim reiteration of what was said. I'll use B for her dialogue and M for mine:
B: looks at me and my gf,
"Are you two dating?"
My ex and I look at each other.
M: "yeah?"
B: " how did you two meet?"
M: "well we were room mates for a while first"
B: "and Are you still living together?"
M: "yeah we are"

That was it. She hands us our coffee and we drive off. Notice how she never positively acknowledged my answers. She wasn't like oh how nice! Or aww cute! No positive affirmations at all. My ex was pissed as we drove off. "What the fuck was that chick just hitting on you in front of me?"

How would you guys read that situation?

I cannot fucking get this chick out of my mind. For my tastes she is so God damn gorgeous and has this bubbly warm disposition that I would love to have in my life.

I know the obvious answer here is to approach her but if I'm being honest I've never approached a chick that was working before. Any brahs have any tips or insights as to how I should go about it?

All I know is once you start obsessing about little details in the conversation and the meaning of looks, you're already fucked. You are crushing harder than you should be at this point and that can put you at a real disadantage in the dating game. Only thing to do is to go straight up and ask her out without overthinking things too much. Just tell her she seems cool and ask her if she wants to go have a non-starbucks coffee with you sometime. That line could work and if it doesn't, you might as well move on.

And here you are reading about it.

steve-carell-talks-anchorman-2-129366-a-1362122209-470-75.jpg

So there is this barista at my local Starbucks that I've taken notice of for several months now. If I had to guess she's 20-22, I'm 26. Physically she's my dream woman: medium height, big blue doe eyes, long curly blonde hair, thin waste with thick thighs and a thick ass.

Every time I've made contact with her she's very bubbly and pleasant. She makes eye contact. Asks me questions about my day and what not. Granted she's a service worker so I try not to look too much into it.

However, there was one instance that struck me as odd. I was going through the drive thru with my now ex girlfriend about a month ago. The barista was working the window. This is a near verbatim reiteration of what was said. I'll use B for her dialogue and M for mine:
B: looks at me and my gf,
"Are you two dating?"
My ex and I look at each other.
M: "yeah?"
B: " how did you two meet?"
M: "well we were room mates for a while first"
B: "and Are you still living together?"
M: "yeah we are"

That was it. She hands us our coffee and we drive off. Notice how she never positively acknowledged my answers. She wasn't like oh how nice! Or aww cute! No positive affirmations at all. My ex was pissed as we drove off. "What the fuck was that chick just hitting on you in front of me?"

How would you guys read that situation?

I cannot fucking get this chick out of my mind. For my tastes she is so God damn gorgeous and has this bubbly warm disposition that I would love to have in my life.

I know the obvious answer here is to approach her but if I'm being honest I've never approached a chick that was working before. Any brahs have any tips or insights as to how I should go about it?
“Hate to bother you at work, but would you like to grab a drink together sometime?” If she says yes, exchange phone numbers: says no, apologize for bothering her at work.

Easy as that, brother. Thank me later

"Hey, I can't get you outta my mind. I started a thread about how much I like you, and I even jerked off to you twice.
Can I take you to dinner sometime?"

You're welcome.

I would have to see pics of barista to offer proper advice.

Seriously, just asking a woman to dinner = most simple and straightforward way to signal that you're interested without also creeping them out.

It has basically always worked for me. 100% success rate.

These chicks are getting 10+ dicks a month and we're sitting around talking about how some chick drew a smiley on a thirty something year old man's coffee cup?
Well if you only fantasize about chicks that aren't getting 10+ dicks a month, who does that leave?

Rosie O'Donnell?

hurry up before Bork Laser goes in there and suplexes her out of the store into his hummer,and drives off w her

Back