I got oneitis bad brahs; what do?? (Negative brahs stay out)

tell her u finna hit 12k likes on the dog this month

Ask her on a date man
What's the worst that can happen

I too have missed out on an opportunity to bang a cute large breasted Starbucks barista by waiting too long. Ended up meeting my now wife before banging the barista so it worked out I suppose but if my wife could’ve waited like 1 more week to meet me that would’ve been great.

Don’t make my mistake. Do it.

Also, just ask her if she’d like to go grab a coffee with you after she gets off.

Send me ass pics as thanks for this advice.

Funny, I don't remember subscribing to GAY ASS PENTHOUSE LETTERS.

(Honey, I swear.)

did not read, but get over it/here.

given a long enough amount of time, she will break your heart or just annoy the fuck out of you. no exceptions. you arent missing much if you dont get with her.

It’s too bad that she knows that as recently as one month ago you were living with another chick. Even if you make it clear you’re single now she may want to stay away if she’s worried that she’s just a rebound or something. Some people don’t like following up so soon after serious relationships.

**Do people still even use the phrase “rebound”? I haven’t been single since 2005 so I have no knowledge of modern dating culture. I’d be beyond fucked if my wife and I split up, in the age of tinder and shit I wouldn’t have a clue how to meet women**

did not read, but get over it/here.

given a long enough amount of time, she will break your heart or just annoy the fuck out of you. no exceptions. you arent missing much if you dont get with her.
LOL!

<DCrying>

Will respond to the hilarious comments a bit later boyos. Just finished up doing a museum exhibition critique and I'm off to the gym.

It’s too bad that she knows that as recently as one month ago you were living with another chick. Even if you make it clear you’re single now she may want to stay away if she’s worried that she’s just a rebound or something. Some people don’t like following up so soon after serious relationships.

**Do people still even use the phrase “rebound”? I haven’t been single since 2005 so I have no knowledge of modern dating culture. I’d be beyond fucked if my wife and I split up, in the age of tinder and shit I wouldn’t have a clue how to meet women**
Yeah, people still use the term "rebound".

I don't understand, is she like a princess or queen? Are you and your people not allowed to mate with her kind?

Ask that chick out... you're wasting time.
Someone else is gonna have your girl, go now. Damn

... You've got a theoretical master's in cryptocurrency and you're asking us advice about a barista you think is hot...

I don't think you're as intelligent as you would like us to believe.

Women know women just like men know men.

If a dude hit on your gf in front of you, you'd know it. Even if your gf didn't quite get it.

So if your gf is pissed and saying the barista hit on you, then the barista hit on you. So, right on!

Women know women just like men know men.

If a dude hit on your gf in front of you, you'd know it. Even if your gf didn't quite get it.

So if your gf is pissed and saying the barista hit on you, then the barista hit on you. So, right on!
Dilly Dilly!

Back