I Got Sexually Assaulted

BEER, what happened to you is terrible. You absolutely did the right thing.

As Sherbros like to say, I would have filled that bathroom with uppercuts.

Cool. As long as all women are able to hate men, minorities are free to hate all white people, etc. Eye for an eye and all that.

None of this shit happened. If it did, OP reacted with violence simply because it moved. He's in denial and lashed out in anger because of his repressed urges that have been haunting him for years.
{<doc}

Women hating men, sure you can apply the same logic. But minorities hating whites? Lmao. Check out some violent crime stats you pleb

Sherbros, you read the title right.

I'm on mobile so I'll keep it short.

Went to Wawa to piss.
Dude positioned himself at the urinal next to mine. Says "hey there" in a Fruity Pebbles flirty tone.
I ignored him.
He asked me, in the same tone, if I like the music.
I still ignored him.
Felt something on my leg.
It was his dick.
Hit him with a right hook and bailed.
Smartened up and reported it to the police.
Hope they catch the pervert.
WAWA? you in jersey or PA bro? might of been me. You hit like a bitch btw.

Did he leave a pre cum slug trail on your jeans?

Sherbros, you read the title right.

I'm on mobile so I'll keep it short.

Went to Wawa to piss.
Dude positioned himself at the urinal next to mine. Says "hey there" in a Fruity Pebbles flirty tone.
I ignored him.
He asked me, in the same tone, if I like the music.
I still ignored him.
Felt something on my leg.
It was his dick.
Hit him with a right hook and bailed.
Smartened up and reported it to the police.
Hope they catch the pervert.

WTF is up with you people? 100+ posts and no one has gone

Brett-Rogers_20110630133322_JPG.jpeg

yet?

I was taking a shit in a Macy's bathroom years ago. I didn't know it was a gay pick up,spot. Guy sits in stall next to me and says "Hey". I ignore him. He says it again, and adds "You wanna play"? I told him to leave me alone I'm taking a shit. He won't stop and then he tells me he is masterbating. I finished and walked out and kicked his stall door in and it smashed his knees lol. I heard him crying lmao. Fucking perverts giving real :eek::eek::eek:s a bad name.

This shit happened on the regular while I was working security at JC Penney. Kicked dudes out the store at least 4 or 5 times a week. Some guys would come back even after being banned.

what is wrong with you TS? he was trying to show you his flute and you socked him?

Back