I Got Sexually Assaulted

It is a true story, and to this day my friend is scared of people with down syndrome. He even has a bit of permanent damage from the incident. You have to treat the mentally challenged as you would treat a wild animal. Keep your guard up.
1478216531005.jpg

Sorry that happened to you. I'd sure as heck freak out!

Would have been awesome if just as you threw your hook he caught it. Crushed your fist and wristlocked you. As you feel down on your knees he used his other hand to rub his dick all over your face. Bent down and whispered in your ear, "Just let it happen..."

Would have been awesome if just as you threw your hook he caught it. Crushed your fist and wristlocked you. As you feel down on your knees he used his other hand to rub his dick all over your face. Bent down and whispered in your ear, "Just let it happen..."

Then I'd have to kill him.

I almost punched an turbo-homo recently also. Have a thread about it somewhere. You did the right thing in posting about it here.

Sherbros, you read the title right.

I'm on mobile so I'll keep it short.

Went to Wawa to piss.
Dude positioned himself at the urinal next to mine. Says "hey there" in a Fruity Pebbles flirty tone.
I ignored him.
He asked me, in the same tone, if I like the music.
I still ignored him.
Felt something on my leg.
It was his dick.
Hit him with a right hook and bailed.
Smartened up and reported it to the police.
Hope they catch the pervert.
If you didn't want it, you shouldn't of been parading your dick around at the urinal
Slut

I'm sure somebody's already made this comment, but I ain't got time to read the thread:

A hook? Dude, as a sherbro you're supposed to know either touch him wit teh jab or fill the room with uppercuts *shakes head in disappointment*.
an overhand right that was thrown correctly still counts bruh

TS deserved the 'leg dick' trick and evern a forced mouth rape due to lack of uppercuts and teh jabs after initial proposition.

TS deserved the 'leg dick' trick and evern a forced mouth rape due to lack of uppercuts and teh jabs after initial proposition.

I've already addressed the issue with both teh jab and a room full of uppercuts.

I've already addressed the issue with both teh jab and a room full of uppercuts.

put you came in too late. You can bang after a dude even looks at you at the urinel. You waited until you dick-legged you bro.

Do you even bang bro?

Back