• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I got standards, bro" - Ideal Man calculator for women.

Lol dat website got men figured out. They playing yall
I set it at any race, any height, any age, any income. You still end up at most with bags of cat food…
Its broken and just playing with yall

Lol dat website got men figured out. They playing yall
I set it at any race, any height, any age, any income. You still end up at most with bags of cat food…
Its broken and just playing with yall
Nope. If you add all those in, it shows up at 100%.

Did you check "exclude fat and married" perhaps? If so, that still only gets you to 2 cat bags. So not sure what you did wrong.

By the way, it's just a rigid calculator ran on available statistics. Everything else being equal, I'm sure 5'10" but jacked with a pretty face would trump a 6'2" but less aesthetically gifted fella - which is not something this can measure. So no need to get heated about it like it's some gospel. Still a fun, though.

Last edited:
That's interesting.

There is nothing wrong with having standards, even high ones. You become delusional when they're unrealistic - specifically when you bring nothing or little to the table. If 90% of women want the top 10% of dudes, there are gonna be a looooot of chicks in that demographic that are in la la land.

This is fun

0.47%
that is 0.84% of all white men in that age range

I got .0000%

<{danawhoah}>

Though if I put my age at the end of the 5 year range instead of the middle, I get kicked off my pedestal, and like 5 of my friends meet the same criteria, so I'm calling shenanigans.

0.32%
that is 0.56% of all white men in that age range

woah. im a catch

I'm a bit confused though. What's this basing it off of, the population of the type of people you specified?

Just because tall, white male, making 6 figures isn't common doesn't mean you have low odds of getting one. If you're an attractive young woman who lives and interacts with those kinds of people you have a HIGH probability of getting said guy.

It should take the user into account too before calculating odds or assessing delusion.

Anyone know of this?

https://igotstandardsbro.com/

Couldn't find a version for dudes about women, I guess the metrics there would be hard to judge. Anyway, interesting results here, if you mess around with the stats. Made me feel better about myself, too.
I know some delusional women like that. They're like a 3 or 4 and only want to date guy who look like pop stars or actors. Thus they are always single except for their cats.......

I'm 5/5 on the female delusion score

5/5
You don't belong on this planet

<{Joewithit}>

This has to be wrong. Every girl I know is going to become a multi millionaire and settle down with a 10 when they are 35.

The calculator is pretty much useless. Outside of a very high salary, any given number of single 0,x% guys will be out on the town on the weekends, at the gym or belong to womens social circle. They might constitute a small percentage of the population, but a very high number of them congregate in similar places, which dramatically changes the odds. It's just another petty attempt at pointing the finger at women for having standards.

Back