I have a dilemma

Im leaning towards the motor scooter but i have not comitted yet

I assure you im not trolling. I could care less about hookers, they disgust me. If you want to do coke thats your business, I dont take hard drugs.
All women are hookers in one form or another.

{<jordan}{<jordan}
A motorscooter. Oh please buy it and post pics.

I say get a motor scooter. Getting a new computer sounds like a typical gear acquisition syndrome. It's exciting no doubt, but doesn't sound like it would make any difference outside of prolonging your next upgrade. You got more options with a motor scooter. If you're worried about helmet hair, get to work a little early and do your hair at work or change to a more simple hairstyle. Find a scooter that can add a covered basket in the back so you can also use it for shopping.

Its a good dilemma. Ive saved an extra 2500 for whatever I want to buy.

Now, there are two things I really want.

A gaming computer and a motor scooter.

Help make my decision.

Currently I have two desktops. An i7 4770 with 16gb ddr3 and a 1gig ddr5 vid card.

Second has an i7-6700 16gb ddr4 2gb ddr5 amd r9 370 (4k capable but barely)

As of now I dont really play any graphics intensive games, and my current computer can run all the games I play easily. I use my second computer to play movies on my TV.

Still, I find myself craving a GTX 1080 8gn ddr5 vid card, 512mb SSD and 32gb ddrr ram which is what my new computer would have. Its on sale right now.

I spend a lot of time using my computer

On the other hand I dont drive and a motor scooter would help me get around.

I dont think I would use it for work though, because I have extremely difficult hair and putting a helmet on would give me helmet hair, which I cant have at work.

I couldnt really use it for groceries either because its im looking at a motorcycle style scooter with limited space or no space for bags.

It would be more to just get around town when really needed, say if I was going to a friends house or picking up something small from the store.

Its this model here.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzU2WDgwMA==/z/H3MAAOSw6YtZRSG4/$_35.JPG

What would you buy in my situation.

I can get the computer nowor wait a month and get the scooter when I save a little more

Neither, get a watch, if you're going to blow that amount of cash, at least spend it on something that lasts for a while. @Sonny

Your PC will be obsolete in a couple of years, and the svooter might not survive the first collision/fall.

Neither, get a watch, if you're going to blow that amount of cash, at least spend it on something that lasts for a while. @Sonny

Your PC will be obsolete in a couple of years, and the svooter might not survive the first collision/fall.

I already own 2 designer watches. Im only looking to buy what ive stated.

I called the scooter store today. The new scooters are expected any day now. $3600 after taxes

I vote scooter.

Sounds like you don't really need the PC, you'll get it and it will lose it's appeal in a few weeks. I know the scooter is not a NEED per se but at least it will bring some value to your lifestyle.

going only by this post i thought the opie was gonna be @Seaside lmao.

Mike hitting us with the sad truth :(

Haha yeah I make no effort to hide from the reality of my life. I should tho because that shit is depressing.

<Fedor23>

Without reading the OP, I'm gonna take a shot at seeing if I can call how to handle this the Sherbro way:

A) Fuck your way out

B) Uppercuts

C) Less cardio, plus more protein.

D) It's not ghey, but don't tell anyone

E) Buy the Camaro.

Edit: correct answer was a combo of D and E. Don't tell people about wanting a scooter (but it's not exactly ghey... but still).
And go on Craigslist and buy a Camaro instead. Find an "obo" add, and offer tree fiddy and make 2000 your limit

qxxb0_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
Haha yeah I make no effort to hide from the reality of my life. I should tho because that shit is depressing.

<Fedor23>
Heh. I faced death at the beginning of this year and currently I have tubes coming out my back and one out my abdomen. I probably should be depressed but I'm not

Heh. I faced death at the beginning of this year and currently I have tubes coming out my back and one out my abdomen. I probably should be depressed but I'm not

images

Yeah dealing with some stuff myself. Spent all of last night either puking or writhing in agony. It's rough out there. Whatever is wrong I hope you get better soon bud.

Back