News I have a man cold UPDATE!!!!!

I've been sneezing and I have a runny nose. Is this how it ends????

Looking to will my likes and Mayberry Awards just in case the next sneeze is the BIG ONE.
I had the same thing this work. I think it's allergies because everything is blooming. Claritin helps but you have to take it for a week or two before it really starts working. Then you don't have to take it anymore for a while.

There are some weird "colds" going around. The Migrants are bringing some exotic shit with them. There is one cold that is not a flu that has all the symptoms of a cold with an extremely high fever and pain, like a Malaria. We actually are having a Measels outbreak. I can't believe Measels are still a thing.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/health/measles-long-island-symptoms-nassau-county-vaccine/5257094/

There are so many anti-vaxxers now so the diseases that were once considered eliminated are making a comeback.

There are so many anti-vaxxers now so the diseases that were once considered eliminated are making a comeback.
How can you be anti Vaxx for Measels? I am pretty sure this is just 3rd world people without access to vaccines coming over the border with no vax check or background check.

Anyone old enough to type on karate forum should know the immune system boost of yogurt. It will fix your diarrhea, fix your runny nose. I've noticed many times after eating yogurt, the boogers are thick and powerful providing good defense.

Could actually be allergies from strong wind blowing pollen and shit. I just saw a part of a TV special on NHK World on what they called aerosol pollution consisting of either pollen, tiny particles of plastic, other manmade pollution. It would get in your lungs and fook you up and you could die. It also created entry points for COVID to get in through the cell damage caused by getting this aerosol into the lungs. Apparently they had times when this thick pollution would linger in the environment.

Several years ago local news said to go get the MMR booster because of measles outbreak here. Just the other day, my arms were feeling itchy and I was wondering if I crossed paths with some measles person.

How can you be anti Vaxx for Measels? I am pretty sure this is just 3rd world people without access to vaccines coming over the border with no vax check or background check.
Just the other day, the old loser guy from Yellowstone was kicked off a flight for complaining he didn't feel comfortable sitting next to masked person and he then went on social media to make some stupid video as if he was proud of himself. He said he didn't get vaccines since childhood and doesn't vaccinate his horses, etc. and thinks vaccines reduce your immunity. What medical school did he graduate from? It's so stupid for people to think they magically gain some high level expertise somehow. Maybe if I eat 99 packs of jelly beans, I'll gain the knowledge of rocket scientists. If I eat 302 Reese's cups, I'll gain Captain America super soldier powers.

This is not how it shall end for you.

-SheReaper 💀.

Many people don't want to get their children vaccinated with the MMR vaccine. Most schools require it so many will send their kids to private schools that don't require the vaccine or home school them.

Lest we forget spring has sprung and allergies fuck with us. But yeah, definitely the migrant crisis.

Bro I have not been sick in 7 years and I stay far away from our broken US health care system.

I had a strange episode this afternoon. I have back problems. If I stay vertical for too long I stop breathing unless I think about doing it so I spend most of my time lying down. I was up for a little too long and headed for bed. When I got on the bed I was pretty much out of air and I still wasn't breathing well. I got up to try to reposition my back. Apparently I passed out. I woke up lying on the floor alongside the bed on my right shoulder and I couldn't get my right arm to move at first. When I got it to move my shoulder was sore. I have a torn rotator cuff and bicep tendon in that shoulder. As I was trying to get up I got nauseous but managed to hold it down.

After a few minutes of struggle, I managed to get on the bed. I fought down the nausea again. I went to sleep about 2:30 PM and woke up at 7:30 PM. Within minutes I was again fighting nausea. I then thought perhaps I was having a bout of Vertigo. It had been a few years but I had Meclizine in the bathroom. I didn't know if I dared to get up to get it but I did manage to. I went back to sleep and woke at 10:30 PM. I've been awake for about an hour now with no nausea. I think I'll live.

At least it wasn't the dreaded MAN cold.

I had a strange episode this afternoon. I have back problems. If I stay vertical for too long I stop breathing unless I think about doing it so I spend most of my time lying down. I was up for a little too long and headed for bed. When I got on the bed I was pretty much out of air and I still wasn't breathing well. I got up to try to reposition my back. Apparently I passed out. I woke up lying on the floor alongside the bed on my right shoulder and I couldn't get my right arm to move at first. When I got it to move my shoulder was sore. I have a torn rotator cuff and bicep tendon in that shoulder. As I was trying to get up I got nauseous but managed to hold it down.

After a few minutes of struggle, I managed to get on the bed. I fought down the nausea again. I went to sleep about 2:30 PM and woke up at 7:30 PM. Within minutes I was again fighting nausea. I then thought perhaps I was having a bout of Vertigo. It had been a few years but I had Meclizine in the bathroom. I didn't know if I dared to get up to get it but I did manage to. I went back to sleep and woke at 10:30 PM. I've been awake for about an hour now with no nausea. I think I'll live.

At least it wasn't the dreaded MAN cold.
Might be some circulation problem giving you a standing rear naked choke... slowly restricting your air supply, blood supply.

Might be some circulation problem giving you a standing rear naked choke... slowly restricting your air supply, blood supply.

It's problems in my back that seem to impinge on the nerves that cause my diaphragm to stop working. They found a Pars defect at L5 and the back surgeon prescribed physical therapy. The physical therapist noticed that I would quit breathing.

It's problems in my back that seem to impinge on the nerves that cause my diaphragm to stop working. They found a Pars defect at L5 and the back surgeon prescribed physical therapy. The physical therapist noticed that I would quit breathing.
Is there such thing as pacemaker for diaphragm?

I've been sneezing and I have a runny nose. Is this how it ends????

Looking to will my likes and Mayberry Awards just in case the next sneeze is the BIG ONE.
Thoughts and prayers. Hope you can pull through. The neck whiplash from sneezing alone, is life threatening.

Back