I have a solution to detaining illegal immigrant families

hansolo

Disinterested Citizen
@Green
Reaction score
So, if we don't want families or children detained at all who are caught illegally crossing our southern border...

Why can't we just run buses 24/7 and as soon as illegal immigrants are rounded up in the US, bus them across the border to Mexico and drop them off?

No detaining in the US at all.
smile.gif

Why would Mexico mind... after all, they already let them through their country once and quite a few are already Mexican citizens anyway.

Marijuana: making the mundane profound since 1700 BC

:p

Marijuana: making the mundane profound since 1700 BC

:p

I am not high... just trying to find a solution.

Simplistic solution yes, but at least it's something. Lol

If only there were some way to seperate them to keep the kids safe while the adults waited for their trials/hearings.

If only there were some way to seperate them to keep the kids safe while the adults waited for their trials/hearings.

All I know is that releasing illegal immigrants into the interior of the United States to await a trial is STUPID. Lol

You know they ain't gonna be at that trial.

Last edited:
Israel simply shoots them 100s of yards from the border, Americans finance this and we also use our veto power to accommodate this...

this is the most hypocritical wedge issue of our time!

why do something as simple as that when you can just fuck with them?

So, if we don't want families or children detained at all who are caught illegally crossing our southern border...

Why can't we just run buses 24/7 and as soon as illegal immigrants are rounded up in the US, bus them across the border to Mexico and drop them off?

No detaining in the US at all.
smile.gif

Why would Mexico mind... after all, they already let them through their country once and quite a few are already Mexican citizens anyway.
Bro they did this in the 80s...My mom told me...They just sneaked backed in asap lol.

I guess now they want there fingerprints and trail etc, so they can keep documentation? I honestly dont know the actual process of all of this.

But people are mad at big business and the corporate machine for being given free reign to drive down wages and working conditions through the mass immigration of cheap labor. They are also mad at the political establishment, in the pockets of these people, for allowing it to happen.

That's a big reason why Trump won and is why the corporate owned media are now whipping the drones up into a frenzy about border controls because these people are terrified that Trump might actually deliver on his promises and rain on their parade. People like the guy who made that tweet are ignorant, brainwashed morons. He's just a shill for the system he claims to fight against. Now he may be too stupid to realize this but that's what he is. Sadly there are a lot of these cretins about.

Last edited:
Israel simply shoots them 100s of yards from the border, Americans finance this and we also use our veto power to accommodate this...

this is the most hypocritical wedge issue of our time!

Rachel Maddow (Jewish) was crying over the US detaining immigrants.

And yet Israel has a big wall and they literally open fire on people trying to sneak into their country.

I have a solution: a Battle Royale/Hunger Games style gameshow where we give these migrants weapons and make them fight each other for the right to stay. Naturally, this will be shown on television. Also, throw in a monkey or two. Everybody likes monkeys and they can throw down when they get riled.

Was expected the usual Sherdog "kill 'em all".

Disappointed.

<Meh02>

Rachel Maddow (Jewish) was crying over the US detaining immigrants.

And yet Israel has a big wall and they literally open fire on people trying to sneak into their country.

Yep, I don't think we'll ever see Rachel Maddow breaking down in tears over Israel shooting kids dead at their border. Meanwhile the West must accept mass immigration, even unvetted Muslims from extremist hot beds, or literally Hitler. Sob, sob.

Yep, I don't think we'll ever see Rachel Maddow breaking down in tears over Israel shooting kids dead at their border. Meanwhile the West must accept mass immigration, even unvetted Muslims from extremist hot beds, or literally Hitler. Sob, sob.

Yeah, it's just Pure hypocrisy.

There is a great chuck Norris movie where the beginning of the movie a boat full of immigrants is found at sea.

The bad guys disguised as u.s navy say welcome to America, then open fire on the boar. Pretty crazy scene.

But the coneheads movie dealt with immigration the best

White people are so racist, black and brown people are risking life, limb and risking being separated from heir own children trying to live alongside us

Back