I Have a Theory About Brendan Schaub and Steroids...

Hollywood Jack

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
But it's probably not what you think. I follow Brendan on social media and also watch his appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience. One thing I've noticed is that Brendan actually looks bigger, stronger and leaner AFTER his fighting career than he did as an active fighter. To me, as a fighter, he actually always looked a little soft to me, he definitely didn't look like someone you'd suspect of using steroids using the eye test.

As most of you probably know, Brendan's best friend these days is Joe Rogan who openly admits that he uses HGH and testosterone and other banned PED. My theory is that Brendan was actually clean when he was a fighter and was being tested for PED, but after his fighting career was over, his boy Joe hooked him up with the doctor/clinic that provides his PED. Schaub's head also looks a lot bigger and his facial features have become a bit distorted, similar to his buddy Joe, which is a sign of HGH use. But Brendan didn't show these signs when he was still a fighter.

This is what Schaub typically looked like as a UFC fighter:

And this is what he looks like today:

Granted, it's harder to find pictures of him shirtless these days, but he definitely appears to be oddly in better shape retired than he was as an active fighter, which seems like a clue to me. Also he's flexing in the first pic as a fighter, and he still looks softer. If he flexed now, you'd really see a difference

So? im sure loads of people do once they quit. barely looks any different tbh.

But it's probably not what you think. I follow Brendan on social media and also watch his appearances on The Joe Rogan Experience. One thing I've noticed is that Brendan actually looks bigger, stronger and leaner AFTER his fighting career than he did as an active fighter. To me, as a fighter, he actually always looked a little soft to me, he definitely didn't look like someone you'd suspect of using steroids using the eye test.

As most of you probably know, Brendan's best friend these days is Joe Rogan who openly admits that he uses HGH and testosterone and other banned PED. My theory is that Brendan was actually clean when he was a fighter and was being tested for PED, but after his fighting career was over, his boy Joe hooked him up with the doctor/clinic that provides his PED. Schaub's head also looks a lot bigger and his facial features have become a bit distorted, similar to his buddy Joe, which is a sign of HGH use. But Brendan didn't show these signs when he was still a fighter.

Granted, it's harder to find pictures of him shirtless these days, but he definitely appears to be oddly in better shape retired than he was as an active fighter, which seems like a clue to me. Also he's flexing in the first pic as a fighter, and he still looks softer. If he flexed now, you'd really see a difference

TLDR, liked for Sasha Grey

So? im sure loads of people do once they quit. barely looks any different tbh.
To be fair, I'm not bothered by Joe or Lorenzo or Brendan these days, or anyone else who isn't competing in an ostensibly clean sport where you can potentially inflict brain damage on your opponent, using whatever they want in their personal lives.

Instant dubbs for giving attention to brendan schaub

Schaub is easily influenced by Rogan and others. He's one of those kids you knew growing up that would fall in with different people and do anything they do just to fit in.

Anytime they bring up weed on JRE, especially early on, you could tell he was doing it just to fit in. I'm sure the fanny pack full of supplements that Rogan is on is no exception.

He is definitely on some stuff, his face is puffy AF.

But it doesnt matter, more power to him

He could also be hitting the weights room oppose to training grappling and cardio 2/3 times a day.

Joe Hogan is on HGH? maybe small amounts, cuz he doesn't look too big.

he was lean for a while. now he looks bloated. dude has a kid so maybe he hasn't been hitting it as hard or as strict with the diet

As long as he isn't fighting I don't think very many people really care Jackie. People may bring it up to poke jokes at him but that's pretty much it. Brendan Schaub if you are reading this, feel free to roid up until your eyes bleed out.

What's funny is seeing Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta on PEDS while talking about cleaning this sport up. It's pretty clear Fertitta is on something and DW was on it at one point, tho i think he's off it or scaled back. A lot more people got a chuckle out of that.

Callen looks more jacked.

And really, who gives a fuck

The Schaub is just a genetic freak. For sure an A level athlete.

Rogan looks much smaller these days. Coincidentally after he had a Dr on who said he would never prescribe HGH to a patient because there is a huge link between it and cancer growth.

Here you go

SUzyJNb.gif

Wtf is that from

And why does it look weird as fuck

And why do people keep posting it

Back