I Have a Theory About Brendan Schaub and Steroids...

As long as he isn't fighting I don't think very many people really care Jackie. People may bring it up to poke jokes at him but that's pretty much it. Brendan Schaub if you are reading this, feel free to roid up until your eyes bleed out.

What's funny is seeing Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta on PEDS while talking about cleaning this sport up. It's pretty clear Fertitta is on something and DW was on it at one point, tho i think he's off it or scaled back. A lot more people got a chuckle out of that.
Just to be clear, I don't care what he does if he isn't punching people in the face for a living anymore. Just something I noticed and then theorized.

Lmao at that being your idea of """good shape"""

Brendan looks like he's on estrogen

He has a solid b cup in the 1st pic ffs​

You can totally tell Rogan does, beyond him just admitting it. It happened last night actually, an old clip of a Rogan show popped up on youtube and I watched it, instantly telling it's old because of how small his head and face look.
I'm of the opinion that Dana uses that shit, but just stopped working out. Look at how small that fuckers head was back in the day, now he's puff'd up like the pillsbury doughboy... should be calling him Ice Cube.

Lmao at that being your idea of """good shape"""

Brendan looks like he's on estrogen​

I think he's a bit fruity myself. Dude dresses like Justin Beiber, in the body of a Tight End.... Just doesn't look right. Nice enough guy, but I wish Nate would've slapped him.

No, you just can’t recognise an A-Level athlete, even when they’re rubbing their crotch on you.

upload_2018-6-23_17-55-47.jpeg

kinda weird you would think he would take peds while performing. i guess hes really vain

More importantly, how in the fuck is the guy doing stand-up and selling out everywhere?
I can't be bothered to watch even a second of his stuff, I'll probably die from cringeness, but the point stands.

I've seen ONE sketch on his new Showtime thing, and it's as bad as it can get.
The guy can barely talk, and this is coming from someone who has english as a second language.

The best of him is being with Rogan, he will be forever alpha'd in his presence, then he can be silly and funny in that "bro" way.
In TFATK podcast he starts to get annoying, but I love Callen so I can stand the show, but when he's alone he's just insufferable.

This literally NEVER gets old.

Guys who have a bit of extra fat look better with a shirt on because it makes em look more muscular. In contrary, Guys who are shredded look better with a shirt off because with a shirt on they look scrawny sometimes even tho they ain't. That's maybe why he looks different in the pics. It can be an illusion. Or maybe you are right.

Oooooooh 100%. He's juiced to the gills. He should enter USADA pool and come back in 4 months to slap whole HW division.

According to Theo Von, Schuab looks like:

A French Paul Bunyan who doesn’t know forestry but just drinks champagne all day

The most retarded kid in Sacramento

Ernie, the biggest kid on the baseball team who wasn’t any good at baseball

Someone you would catch eating jam in your backyard

A tire repair man at Nordstrom rack

Someone repeatedly stung by bumblebees

Etc.

These are all characteristics of HGH users

its almost as if he trains for aesthetics instead of fighting now he's retired.

sasha.jpg

Back