I have a theory why Khabib is so liked here

xX420TokeeyXx420Swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exhibit A: Most sherdoggers can't understand a joke, selling a fight and/or has extremely thin skin
I believe this resonates with a lot of fans

khabib 2.jpgExhibit B: I feel I'm in the minority on the site. I'm a red blood american. Favorite fighters are the diaz brothers and JBJ. True American's who come to fight, not hold people's legs or TREAT their wives like property. Where a lot of Sherdoggers have issues with women IRL so they take no issue with women being treated like that.
youvsme.jpg

Anyone who claims to be an alpha is a beta.

People only have to look at your name to know you're not worth the time

Those American Values of shit talking and disrespecting people turn into the American Values of calling the police quick.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh it was all a joke. Will you shake hands after Conor? NO! its never ever ever ever over! bahahahaha even your boy said so you dweeb.

Listening to casuals spam social media about this fight has been cringeworthy. In their fairytale "disrespected peace-loving Muslim shuts up loudmouth Westerner". They really have no idea who they're supporting.

I find Khabib quite funny at times & he's a brilliant fighter, but you have to judge him to some extent by the company he keeps

I like him now because of this

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg

Hey Sherdog, remember the times when trolls actually put effort in their shitposting? Ah, memories.

2/10, ban this moron.

great indepth analysis from someone named 420swag Joe

Welcome to Trump's era, where it is hip to support that kind of thing...

Exhibit A: Most sherdoggers can't understand a joke, selling a fight and/or has extremely thin skin
I believe this resonates with a lot of fans

View attachment 451149Exhibit B: I feel I'm in the minority on the site. I'm a red blood american. Favorite fighters are the diaz brothers and JBJ. True American's who come to fight, not hold people's legs or TREAT their wives like property. Where a lot of Sherdoggers have issues with women IRL so they take no issue with women being treated like that.
View attachment 451153
in a way you are right , but at the same time you have this to consider and find it's place among those values you appreciate

artem-conor-reax.jpg

Hey Sherdog, remember the times when trolls actually put effort in their shitposting? Ah, memories.

2/10, ban this moron.
'Mommy this guy is shitposting cause he said something that I didn't agree with!'
Hand over your man-card, you Mike's hard-drinking, sit down to pee, Prius driving beta.

put down the bottle ts, you are drunk.

<{1-14}>

Conor got so butthurt his friend got scared that he threw a steel dolley threw a bus window, injuring two people who had nothing to do with the incident that made him mad and terrified a woman on the bus.

Khabib lost his cool and got into a fight with a guy who talked shit.

I think the former is much worse than the latter, even if you have a point that Khabib is thin skinned as well.

Not a fan of either guy but like Khabib more because he doesnt insult others constantly or talk mad shit he cant back up half the time.

He's liked in here? That's news to me.
Sherdog is 90% connor fans and 10% nuthuggers in my view ,idk what you're talking about.

Back