I have a theory why Khabib is so liked here

Exhibit A: Most sherdoggers can't understand a joke, selling a fight and/or has extremely thin skin
I believe this resonates with a lot of fans

View attachment 451149Exhibit B: I feel I'm in the minority on the site. I'm a red blood american. Favorite fighters are the diaz brothers and JBJ. True American's who come to fight, not hold people's legs or TREAT their wives like property. Where a lot of Sherdoggers have issues with women IRL so they take no issue with women being treated like that.
View attachment 451153

Nobody is forcing the culture on you so stop bitching.

Honestly i dont care much about a fighter’s personality or what he does or doesnt in his spare time. If you are entertaining i will watch you. I like Khabib cause the guy is so dominant its ridiculous. I guess i watch every fight he has to see if he will finally lose. Conor is a total showman and a damn good fighter as well. He went a bit too far with the trash talk this time though.

Those dagestanis are REAL MEN. Nature made the male to dominate and protect the female. If it wasn’t meant to be then males and females would’ve been made with the same strength, athleticism. You can’t argue against nature. Equal, yes, but the same? No.
It was estimated that around 5000 dagestanis joined ISIS, you know to rape women and kill children, like “real men”

Khabib kept his composure and knew not to ruin the fight...he kept his cool at the weigh ins...let Conor do all the shit talking...made sure he makes weight...stick to his game plan...smashed Conor...and create controversy that just elevated his popularity...sounds like a complete mentally strong guy...

He failed at (or after) the finish line and showed that he had been significantly affected all the time. I was more disappointed since Khabib has been able to keep cool at all other points we've seen him, and to boot he won a comfortable victory that settled everything far more than any other actions could.

Had he kept his cool everyone would just talk about how great he is, and maybe about how pathetic Dillon is for shouting xenophobic insults. Now most of the narrative in the media is about how Khabib and his team embarrassed themselves, and that's unfortunate.

Exhibit A: Most sherdoggers can't understand a joke, selling a fight and/or has extremely thin skin

Real men in Russia say what they mean.

100% of the time.

If you say something, you have to be able to back it up, 100% of the time. There is no insulting someone before a sporting event and then being buddy-buddy afterwards.

Only bitches, women like Conor McGregor say things that they don't truly mean, in order to make money like a prostitute.

McGregor talked a lot of heavy shit, brought it all on himself, so they could have literally stabbed him to death inside that octagon and I wouldn't have cared much.

Fuck media...we all know what their narrative is right from the get go...
And no...he didn't fail at the finish line...
Here's your finish line...
Watch-Khabib-chokes-Conor-McGregor-UFC-229-1027982.jpg

Uh, yes. American Values are not giving a fuck and worrying about yourself.
No one knows if he slept with them.
Who cares if he partied with some whores, he went back home to his UNCOVERED wife
who shares in his wealth without a towel on her head.
You’re a typical xenophobic POS. Just eat crow and shut up. Conor got his ass kicked and you’re trying to save face.

I believe this resonates with a lot of fans

View attachment 451149Exhibit B: I feel I'm in the minority on the site. I'm a red blood american. Favorite fighters are the diaz brothers and JBJ. True American's who come to fight, not hold people's legs or TREAT their wives like property. Where a lot of Sherdoggers have issues with women IRL so they take no issue with women being treated like that.
View attachment 451153

<{MindBrown}>

What ever happened to liking fighters because of their fighting style and personality?

You’re a typical xenophobic POS. Just eat crow and shut up. Conor got his ass kicked and you’re trying to save face.
I agree with you in regard to the TS's purpose & intent but criticising Islamic traditions and the subjugation & covering of women is NOT xenophobic. It is civilized.

Fuck media...we all know what their narrative is right from the get go...
And no...he didn't fail at the finish line...
Here's your finish line...
Watch-Khabib-chokes-Conor-McGregor-UFC-229-1027982.jpg

It's not just the media, it's what most have been talking about, whether it's media, fans or fighters. And for good reason as it was a pathetic display, except maybe for WWE fans.

Again, read properly and you won't have to keep missing the ball. I clearly wrote "or after" to avoid getting some some stupid semantic definition side angle. Apparently stating things right out doesn't help so I don't see this discussion going anywhere.

It's not just the media, it's what most have been talking about, whether it's media, fans or fighters. And for good reason as it was a pathetic display, except maybe for WWE fans.

Again, read properly and you won't have to keep missing the ball. I clearly wrote "or after" to avoid getting some some stupid semantic definition side angle. Apparently stating things right out doesn't help so I don't see this discussion going anywhere.
Khabib had more fans now than before the Conor fight...the only people who are salty about the aftermath are the media and die hard Conor fans who still tow the line...they milked that narrative...they enjoyed Conor's shenanigans and reaped their $$$...Khabib destroyed all their dreams in one night...

Khabib had more fans now than before the Conor fight...the only people who are salty about the aftermath are the media and die hard Conor fans who still tow the line...they milked that narrative...they enjoyed Conor's shenanigans and reaped their $$$...Khabib destroyed all their dreams in one night...

So now you've moved on from not being able to read properly to outright stating lies? There are plenty of people that thought the aftermath was pathetic without rooting for Conor, of which I am one as I rooted for Khabib the entire time. Just look at all the fighters making such statements.

And yes, the WWE type fans might be attracted to this but anyone that desires an actual sport doesn't. It's just pathetic to see team Khabib lower themselves to what Conor did before. Khabib placed himself in the group of people like Daley, Bisping, Conor, etc, rather than with the likes of Fedor, GSP, Anderson, etc.

So now you've moved on from not being able to read properly to outright stating lies? There are plenty of people that thought the aftermath was pathetic without rooting for Conor, of which I am one as I rooted for Khabib the entire time. Just look at all the fighters making such statements.

And yes, the WWE type fans might be attracted to this but anyone that desires an actual sport doesn't. It's just pathetic to see team Khabib lower themselves to what Conor did before. Khabib placed himself in the group of people like Daley, Bisping, Conor, etc, rather than with the likes of Fedor, GSP, Anderson, etc.
Khabib is clean...if you think him jumping out of the cage is solely on him...you're just a salty fan...you know it deep inside...you rooted for Khabib because the odds is far greater...he's alright...his actions was justified...no matter how media spin it...he has more fans now...anything he did after won't overshadow the fact that your boy tapped...

Only idiots on Sherdog think you can use this level of insults and still expect it should be perfectly normal to get away with this.
I propose you get in the street and start insulting people, then get back to us and tell us what you learned
Conor thought the same.

Khabib is clean...if you think him jumping out of the cage is solely on him...you're just a salty fan...you know it deep inside...you rooted for Khabib because the odds is far greater...he's alright...his actions was justified...no matter how media spin it...he has more fans now...anything he did after won't overshadow the fact that your boy tapped...

It is on him because we're all responsible for our own actions.

Ah, so you're the kind of pathetic poster that likes to project opinions upon others. Such ridiculous tactics is generally not seen from people with much to bring on an intellectual level, which might explain why you think it's fine to fold mentally like Khabib did after the fight. You're the one arguing like you have to protect your favorite of the two, like a child with his idol, while I'm maintaining an adult position of being able to criticize behavior regardless of whether I generally like the fighter or not.

You also sound like a WWE fan. Who cares if he has more fans after jumping out into the crowd and starting a fight? Conor brought more interest by throwing the dolly as well, but that doesn't make it any less pathetic.

I agree with you in regard to the TS's purpose & intent but criticising Islamic traditions and the subjugation & covering of women is NOT xenophobic. It is civilized.

Muslims say the same when they see the West putting naked women on cars to have better sales.
So in the end it's the intentions that matter most cause both cultures live according to different standards

Muslims say the same when they see the West putting naked women on cars to have better sales.
So in the end it's the intentions that matter most cause both cultures live according to different standards

Yeah, Western women can choose whether they pose naked for money or dress conservatively and not be a model.......whereas women in Islamic Republics have no choice but to cover up. So we do have different standards. That is most definitely correct.

Back