I have never used the Cruise Control feature on any car I've ever driven

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I can't say I've ever used this feature on any vehicle I've ever driven. My dad has never used it. Not even sure how to use it. Has anyone ever insisted they need cruise control as a product feature on their next car?
Do any of you actually use it?

It's good for when you have several hours of highway driving, but that's about it. Doesn't save much gas on city driving and feels weird below highway speeds.

Only for road trips or any large distance on the highway.

You can't even really use cruise control unless you're out in the middle of no where with no traffic because you always have to react to the other drivers on the road.

only for long highway trips, it keeps me from speeding which is my natural inclination.

gaZxghP.jpg

I use it all the time. For shits and giggles one time I decided to drive just using it alone, on the freeway of course, no gas pedal, just the cancel, set and accel button.

I use it almost every time I drive. I hate being behind people who don't use it and vary their speed constantly instead of keeping a steady pace.

I drive fairly long distances quite often (90+ miles) and I miss cruise control. My newest car doesn't have it, and I have a bad habit of just driving and not paying attention to my speed.

I honestly didn't think you could even buy a vehicle without cruise control.

It's only usable on the highway. You would love it if you had to drive for hours to no end.

I use it almost every time I drive. I hate being behind people who don't use it and vary their speed constantly instead of keeping a steady pace.

This, least on the highway between cities. People who constantly speed up and slow down make me want to commit violent crimes upon them.

On the highway outside of major cities, with light traffic, of course...hope you're not one of those assholes who doesn't use it and constantly switches speeds, and passes me, then I'll pass you, back and forth, all while I'm at the same speed on cruise control...

<31>

My achilles would look like Megan Fox's thumbs if I didn't use cruise control.

Back